Alison

Alison

Friday, June 29, 2012

Alison Angel Chapter 7


Chapter 7 : She's not coming back is she.



When Alison woke later that night her back was healed. And she instantly spotted her father sitting in the chair in her room watching her.

She sat up remembering everything and wanted to cry again. “I killed her.” she said.
“Actually you didn't. Turns out Demetrius got involved and the bigger flames that appeared were actually him taking her back to the other dimension to heal her. She might come back. She might not. If she's smart then she won't. But we'll see. As for you.......Young lady you and I are going to have a very long chat.” Angel said sternly.

“About what?” Alison asked then realized that that was a dumb question.

“Oh gee I don't know! We could start with you lying to me about what happened to the demon child. Or we could skip that and move on to an even bigger crime where you deliberately used your powers to choke Ava and you did that just for the hell of it. Not like we didn't know you could do that Alison the point we were making was that you chose not to hurt people. Because deep down your a good person despite the fact that you get some really bad ideas underneath all of those bad ideas your intentions are still good. You truly think your doing the right thing. You were trying to save her. And I can understand that. And your right. I wouldn't have let anyone hurt you. But Alison it's time you come to terms with the truth. She's not what you think she is. She's not a little girl that can be saved by anyone's love. She's an evil child that want's to destroy your brother so that she can have you and your power on her side. The sooner you get that through your head the better. You can love her all you want. But don't you ever stand in our way again! Or next time it's gonna get ugly. I will get rough with you if I have to. I don't want to. But I will. We're also talk about you using your power against Garret to manipulate Ava into stopping what she was doing. Not to mention you setting his shoes on fire. That was dangerous. You could have hurt him! What if you had burned his feet? He's human. Unlike you Connor and Ava. He doesn't have super healing powers. We have tried to tell you many times that she is evil. I understand why you might not want to believe that. But sooner or later your gonna have to just face it and deal with it and then get over it and help us. But stop standing in our way.” Angel lectured going all over the place with the lecture. Hitting all the area's and the crimes.

“Am I in trouble?” She asked.

Angel scoffed “What do you think? I made a promise to you when you were a child about you using your powers without permission. What did I promise you Alison?” Angel asked.
Ali cringed “You promised to spank me.” she said.
“I think I was a little more specific then that.” Angel said.
Ali sighed embarrassed that he was making her say it. “You said you would spank my bare butt.”

“ I did.” Angel confirmed. “And this would be the third time I've had to punish you this year for that same offense. So this time...I'm changing a couple things.” Angel said.

“What do you mean?” Ali asked him.

Angel got up and steeling himself and he went over to her bed “I wanna make sure you get the message this time.” Angel said he left room and then he came back moments later with the hairbrush.

Ali stood up wearily. She hated that hairbrush. But she had expected it when he started the lecture. They always got the hairbrush for the worst stuff.

Angel sat on the bed and quickly moved taking Alison's pants and underwear down and then set her over his lap adjusting her perfectly. He had no set number this time. No. this time he was just going to keep spanking until he thought she had learned her lesson. He was going to make sure that she never wanted to risk repeating this mistake again.

So he raised the brush and immediately began to land whacks all over her bottom. And Angel moved like a machine. Applying the hairbrush mercilessly giving her the worst session of her life. And she kicked and cried and finally just screamed and begged but soon the begging stopped too and all she could do was cry and let out an occasional scream when he landed a swat on skin that already well blistered. Once Angel was satisfied that she wouldn't repeat this again he tossed the brush against the wall angry at himself and at her and at the brush. Then he helped her up her legs were shaky and he replaced her clothing and then he held her until she fell asleep again. This time Angel held her for a while longer. Then he placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead leaving her to her sleep for the night.


Three weeks later:

It had been a quiet day so far at the hotel. Everyone was just lounging around in the lobby when it happened. Suddenly the portal opened everyone now on alert and then everyone stared in shock as what appeared to be Alison with black hair landed in front of them.

Alison of course was clear across the room next to Connor staring too. It didn't take more then a couple seconds to process that the Alison with black hair was actually the dark daughter.
“Uh. Why does she still look like you?” Connor asked.
Alison shrugged a little uneasy now.
“Hello mother.” Makayla said.
“Makayla.” Alison said back.
“Makayla? You NAMED her? Alison!” Angel scolded.
“I'm sorry. I named her the day she was born. I just never got to tell any of you.” Alison said in her defense.

“Father wishes to speak with you.” Makayla said to Alison.
A second later a portal opened behind Alison and she shoved Connor away trying to protect him and realized too late that it was her the portal was after as she was sucked into it.

APOV

The portal closed and I found myself in a temple of sorts. There were three woman by a spinning wheel dressed in robes. One looked like a child. The other looked like a young woman and the third was an old woman. I was worried about my family. What was happening there?

“The three fates.” I turned when I heard his voice. There he was. The evil god that had chosen me to carry his spawn.

He held out his hand “Come with me. I want to show you something.” he said and I took his hand and he led me over to the three woman.

“You owe me.” He said.
“For what?” I asked confused.
“For using my power to help bring you back to life. It was I that was the reason you were brought back. My power allowed it to work. It was such a waste for you to be dead. So I helped bring you back. You owe me for that. And now I am collecting on that debt.” Democritus said then added “Place your fingers on the life line there.” he said.
I looked at the spinning wheel controlled by the fates that were creeping me out. I reached my hand out and felt the life line touching lightly. Just barely. And I gasped. The life they held in their hands. I knew it. It was Ava.

“If Ava kills Makayla.....the fates will end her life at that moment. She will lose her life. So now you have a choice to make. Protect our daughter and your family.....Or you can morn two people instead.” he said.

I looked at him. He was using his connections to screw with my life and try to force me into betraying my family by making it seem like it was the only way to save Ava.

“Your saying that if Ava kills her then they will take Ava's life?” I asked.
“If anyone of your family. Angel. Darla. Illyria. Wesley. Garret. Ava. Alana. Connor. If any of them take her life. Ava will die.” He said.

The first thought that crossed my mind was that he had left me out of this deal. So in other words the only way to kill Makayla and save Ava was if I killed my daughter myself. The last attempt was more of an accident. I had just reacted and panicked. Could I deliberately set out to kill Makayla.
She was my daughter. But she was also evil. There was no saving her. Because she didn't want to be saved. She didn't want to be good. I was the one that wanted her to be good. Because I had never wanted to believe that she was evil. I wanted to save her. She was my daughter. Daughter or not. I was my father's daughter. And I would do the right thing. I had no other choice. This wasn't about me. It was about stopping her. And saving everyone else. It was about not giving her a chance to hurt them.

“I understand.” I told him.
“Good.” he said then he opened the portal again and I went through and he closed the portal. He hadn't gone with me.

The lobby was different now. There was huge fire pit in the middle of it for one. For two Makayla had my family pretty well cornered and I stepped over to the fire pit looking inside. It seemed endless.

Makayla turned her attention to me “Mother. Your back. Have a pleasant talk with father?” she asked.
I nodded “I got the point Makayla.” I said.
She came over to me and I raised my hand to run it down her face lovingly. I did love her. I still loved her. But I still had to stop her.

“You know that I love you.” I said.
“Yes. I love you too mother. I am happy to finally be here with you. We can be together now. As mother and daughter. And we can destroy them all.” Makayla said in a bland tone.
“Yes. We could.” I said because it was true.
Makayla turned to my family then “But we won't.” I said and then I lunged at her. I shoved her hard and she grabbed onto my arm a frightened look on her face and then horror went through me as I realized we were going to fall down into the fire pit. Makayla slipped over the side. My father moved fast. I wasn't aware that he could move that fast. Just as we both fell over the edge Makayla lost her grip on me and fell into the burning pit and my father grabbed my wrist just in time to save me. And he yanked hard and he fell backwards I landed on top on him safe and alive.

End of APOV

The fire pit closed up just as Angel had saved Alison from it. And he held onto her as she began to cry from her near experience with death for a second time. She had already died once and for a split second she had been terrified that she would die again. Her daughter was dead. She could feel it.
Ava could feel it too. “Why did you destroy her?” Ava asked an hour later not understanding.
Alison looked up “When I went through the portal Demetrius told me that is you or dad or mom or Garret or Alana or Connor killed Makayla then the three fates would cut your life line and end your life. The three fates were there. I felt the life line for myself. It was yours. I couldn't let any of you kill her. Other wise Ava would die.” Alison said.
“I would gladly die if that's what it took to rid the world of any evil. You almost destroyed yourself. If Angel had not moved so quick you would have died with her.” Ava said hurt and Alison could see it.

She sighed. “I'm tired.” Alison said then she headed up to take a nap.

A POV

When I woke it wasn't morning yet. Everyone was still asleep. I sat up in bed thinking about things. It seemed that no matter how hard I tried I was always hurting my family or putting them in danger. My power alone was a danger to them weather I used it or not. I was dangerous. And I was tired of them having to pay for it. I got up from the bed and silently packed a duffel bag of my clothes. My mind was made up. I was leaving. I wrote a note sticking it on the front desk in the lobby and then I went to the doors I stopped to look back I wondered if this was how my father felt when he left Buffy and Sunnydale to come her to LA. Did he feel the same way I did? That he was protecting them from himself? That he had no real choice? That it was for the best? Did he have doubts? Was he determined to do it anyways? Like father like daughter some say. And like my father before me......I walked away intent on not coming back. Ever.

End of APOV

three hours later it was morning and Connor had a sick feeling in his gut. He went downstairs he had gotten dressed and ready before everyone else. And so he was the first to find the note.

Family,

I hope you can understand. I'm just too dangerous. And I'd rather die then hurt any of you. Ever. A lot has happened in the past year because of me. A lot of it was my fault. I am over come with my guilt. I can't stay any longer. The only way you will truly be safe...Is if I am not there. And so I'm writing this letter. To tell you that I love you all. And that I'm sorry. By the time you find this I will be gone. Please don't cry. And please don't look for me. But even if you do...You will never find me. Just let me go. And move on.

I love you all very much. That's why I have go.

Love.
Alison Angel.

Tears filled Connor's eyes and he put the letter down he rushed up the stairs he broke Alison's door down which brought everyone out of their rooms because of the noise. “Ali!” he yelled seeing the empty room. He ignored everyone else and ran through the hotel shouting “Alison!” he was panicked.

Angel and the rest of the gang went downstairs and found the note. Darla cried because her daughter had run away. Angel teared up because of memories from when he left Buffy and also because of how his daughter felt about having to leave them because she loved them too much to stay.

Connor slowly slumped down the stairs and Angel hugged him hard and Connor held on tight in a shattered voice and with a broken heart Connor stated “She's not coming back. Is she.” he said knowingly.

Angel just held him tighter and his own voice was rough when he replied “No.” Connor burst into tears then. And Angel held him for a long time.


TBC...........


Next Time: Alison comes back to steal Wesley's book and goes back in time to destroy herself.
That makes that the last chapter and then I can start working on IN CONTROL part of the story again YAY lol. Sorry I miss Spike.



No comments:

Post a Comment