Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Impossible Chapter 2


chapter two: To save Angel.......Mostly

Connor walked into the hotel and was immediately assaulted by Angel who came over and hugged him tight.
Squeezing him till Connor gasped “Dad can't breath.”
Angel loosened his hold.
Sorry.” Angel said then smelled Connor.
What is that?” Angel asked.
Then realized it was the coat Connor was wearing.
He then decided to check the pockets and found the drugs.
Is this what I think it is?” Angel asked then spoke again “Connor do you know what this crap is?”
Yes I know it's drugs. I just forgot they were in his coat.” Connor said.
You forgot they were in his coat? Who's he? And how would you have known it was in his coat in the first place.” Angel asked puzzled because of the way Connor had put his words.
Then Gunn came in.
Found your boy? Good. Maybe you can tell me why you decided to cut some guys ear off as a trophy.” Gunn said grossed out.
What?” Angel asked.
There was a fight with some local baddies. It was a drug thing gone wrong. One of the guys is dead. And one of the guys had his ear sliced off. Someone said a boy fitting Connors description was at the crime scene.” Gunn said/
Angel wanted to give Connor a break. “He grew up in a hell dimension okay. It's not like he knows any better.” Angel said.
O great now Connor felt guilty. Cause his brain was screaming you sure as hell did know better!
Gunn shrugged ready to let it go.
So now what do we do?” Cordy asked.
Will you tell me what it was like for you there?” Angel asked.
That's not important. What's important is that I'm here now.” Connor said trying to find a way to tell them the truth.
He had to know one thing “If I did something terrible. Would you hate me? I mean if I did something really really bad?” Connor asked.
Of course not. Connor. I love you. There is nothing you could do or say to change that. Your my son.” Angel said honestly.
So if I told you something you promise you won't hate me.” Connor said.
Connor I could never hate you.” Angel repeated getting slightly annoyed and wondering where this was going.
Okay this is gonna sound strange but I'm not from this time. I'm not the Connor that was fighting you this morning. In fact somehow I was transported to my body. You see it's been over a year since I came back from the hell dimension. At least in my time it has. In your time. This time. I just came back. In my time all of you are dead. I was so upset. And I made a wish that I could change what happened. And I guess I was taken back to where it all went wrong. And since I'm here I want to change things. I know what's gonna happen. And we can change it. We need to close the portal before Holtz comes through. Because the first time I came back it wasn't just me that came out of the portal.” Connor said
Angel and the other just stared and thought about that for a minute.
Time travel?
Well that was new.
They had never dealt with that before.
And lord knows there had been much weirder things they had dealt with.
So your future self is in your past body because you made a wish. How did you wish? On candle's or something?” Fred asked curious.
No. it was a really shinny star. But what I tell you about the future has to stay between us. And I wont tell you every little detail. But I will change as much as I can while I'm here. And I don't know how long that is. So I need to tell you all I can as soon as possible.” Connor said.
It's hard to believe that in a years time we will all be dead. I mean how did it happen?” Cordy asked.
Well I need to start at the beginning. The first death.” Connor said.
Which was?” Cordy asked.
You.” Connor said.
Me? Okay so how did I die?” Cordy asked.
Well first of all do you remember your demon guide skip?” Connor asked.
Yes.” Cordy said.
Yeah well in two days he will come to you and tell you that you no longer belong here. That you have become a higher being and that you belong on the higher plane now because of your power. But I'm telling you now.....Don't believe him. It's a trick. They want you to go up there so that a past power can invade your body. It will take over your body. It's evil. You can't let that happen. You can't listen to skip. When the power is done with your body you will die because it used all your energy up. And that's how you died. You can't trust Skip. In fact tomorrow night I'm gonna find skip and kill him. If you guys want to come help me fine. But you won't talk me out of it. All that happened with evil Cordy and me and the beast and Jasmine it can't be allowed to happen. Millions will lose their lives. We have to stop this from happening. If I can stop it from happening none of you will die. And none of the other bad stuff will happen either. Okay so I'll miss Spike but I'll get over it.” Connor said.
Wait. Spike?” Angel said outraged that his son had just said he was gonna miss Angels most hated enemy.
Um. Never mind. I'll explain later. But saving Cordy and getting rid of Skip is the first thing we have to do. Then we can deal with Holtz when he comes.” Connor said.
Then Connor wondered if it was all really that simple.
Could he really save them all by changing those two small events that lead to the bigger things?
Well Connor sure hoped it was that easy.
What about me? How did I die?” Fred asked.
Connor looked sad then. It hadn't hurt him until his memories came back.
I think your death was the worst. Because the person that murdered you now has your body as it's own. There was this sarcophagus and it had the essence of an ancient evil called an old one. It was one of the original demons. This guy at wolf ram and heart set it up because he thought you were worthy. It was painful and very sad. And you died and your soul was destroyed in the fires of resurrection that brought Illyria back. My father and everyone else had to find a way to take her powers or it would have destroyed the body. But she still has one very devastating power. She looks like you. I think I'd rather see you truly dead then have to see the one who murdered you in your body.” Connor said truthfully.
What about me?” Gunn asked.
You died in last nights battle. You were injured before you got to the battle field and so you didn't stand much of a chance. You Spike Illyria and my father met in an alley and I felt it when my father was gone. I don't know what happened to Wesley but I think he's dead too. You really should have known that no mortal could stand a chance against a powerful wizard. I wanted to fight too. But you made me leave. You wouldn't let me fight because you knew you wouldn't survive. How could you do that to me? How could you leave me like that. I could have helped you in battle. You wouldn't even let me try.” Connor said frustrated.
If I knew that I didn't stand a chance in making it out of that battle then I knew you wouldn't either. And I wouldn't have wanted you in that kind of danger. I knew my time was over and it was your time to be the champion. Let me ask you something son. Are you changing the past to save the future or to stop what happened to us?” Angel asked curious about Connors true reasons.
Both. To save you and to save them too. Either way changing things here will save the lives of many innocent people. ” Connor said.
A second later the wind blew and the clock stopped chiming because time had been frozen.
Angel and Connor looked around and then at each other.
Then a woman in a white dress appeared and looked at Angel.
I'm sorry. I cannot freeze the dead .” then she turned to Connor.
Connor. I am the angel of destiny. And I need to tell you that if you do this............Your destiny will change. And you will die. Everything has a price. The price for changing the time line will be your life. But I am willing to make you a deal. There is a way for you to live. I want to use my power to send you even further back in time. To what really started it all. The time line was changed once before. And because of that deed everything was changed. If you can stop it then everything will happen the way it should have the first time.” the angel said.
Wait who changed it then the demon that wanted Connor dead?” Angel asked.
No. Darla having Connor changed it. You see. Darla wasn't suppose to have a baby. She was suppose to have two babies. A boy and a girl. And she would have but the girl used magic to go back in time. She cast a spell on Darla while she was asleep in your hotel. The spell basically made Darla lose the other baby. And that is why Darla began to lose Connor. Twins are very close to each other even in the womb. If one dies. The other usually dies as well. So when your daughter took the life of her fetus your son no longer wanted to be there either. But I will send Connor back to when his sister changed the time line so that he can stop her. Connor all I can tell you is that your sister has long brown hair and blue eyes like you. But you will know her when you see her. You will sense it even though you have never seen her before. You will know. And before I leave you there I will speak to Angel myself and tell him that you are his son. I should be taking you back to right after your mother and father realized that you had a soul. Which is when your sister appeared. You must stay with your mother until your sister comes. You must stop your sister from killing herself. But you must tell me are you willing or not?” the angel asked.
Yes. I'll go” Connor said happy about this new information. Because it meant that he could grow up with his father and apparently he had a sister too.
Wait. Why did my daughter take her life anyway?” Angel asked.
She thought it was for the best. Your daughter was very unique. She had a power that she couldn't control. Because of this power she accidentally hurt people. One day Buffy tried to attack your daughter thinking she was a threat to humanity. But it was Buffy that lost her life that night. Your daughters destiny changed the night she killed the slayer. But she didn't know this. She was so afraid that you would hate her that she went back in time and destroyed herself before anyone had the chance to tell her that she was the new slayer. Your daughter was meant to replace the slayer. In the original time live Darla lived. Due to your daughters power she was able to deliver both babies. And once she gave birth she was rewarded with a soul. You and Darla were suppose to raise your children. Along with the rest of your friends. Because of your daughter you never got the chance. She didn't know that it was her that allowed Darla to deliver them. Your daughter has great power. But she has always believed that because of that power she might be evil. Now I will send Connor back and Connor you must tell them who you are.” the angel said and then waved her hand and a portal appeared.
Go through that and you will be where you need to be.” the angel said.
Connor nodded then looked at Angel. “Don't worry dad. I'm gonna fix this. I think I was meant to fix this. I think that's why it worked. Because I was suppose to meet the angel and change things back to the way there suppose to be. I'll see you later dad.” Connor said and then walked through the portal.

To be continued................


yeah I know I completely changed the storyline but you know what I'm a writer so I can do that!!

next chapter Darla!!! So can't wait. ….

No comments:

Post a Comment