Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 14


Summary: It's Spike's turn now. Want a hint? Read the title.

Warning: description of spanking in this chapter.

Chapter 14 : The Sire get's put in his place

The next morning after I had been spanked I woke up just in time for breakfast and I learned another valuable lesson that day. When daddy turn on his Sire mode it stayed on. And it wasn't just the fledglings who had to obey their Sire.

I sat at the table after getting dressed and Connor sat to the left of me while Spike sat to my right and dad had just given everyone a glass of blood. He had a bandanna around his left wrist which confused me. I sipped from my cup and then I think everyone went still when Spike's cup stopped an inch from his mouth. He look suspiciously at the cup and then sniffed it. Then he put it down. And looked up at my father in disbelief. “What's wrong?” I asked him wondering why he wasn't drinking his blood.

My father remained calm. “Drink it Spike.” my father ordered.

“Sod off Angel!” Spike cursed angrily. This was nothing new to us. They always argued and fought as if they were worst enemies.

My father seemed different this time though “Spike you need to be able to handle Connor. In order for you to do that your gonna need my blood. Now drink it.” My father ordered his tone stern.

I suddenly understood. My father had put his own blood in the cup for Spike to make him stronger.

But of course my spike never did anything my father told him to. Not willingly anyways.

He was angry now. “Screw you Angel. I'm not drinking your blood!” he said standing.

My father looked up at him and I knew that look on his face it was his warning look “Sit back down and drink your blood. Come on Spike Don't set a bad example for the kids.” dad said.

Then Spike surprised us all. He picked up the cup and threw it against the wall where it broke and now there was a mess of blood on the floor.

My father stood up slowly and said in a deadly tone that reminded me of Angelus “Clean it up.”

It must have reminded Spike of Angelus as well because he obeyed without daring to even look at dad.

Once the glass was throw away and the blood was cleaned the room seemed to calm some.

My father sat down.

“Good boy. Now you can sit in my lap.” my father said and it was a good thing none of us needed to breathe because I think we all just stared shocked for several long seconds. Not moving or breathing.

Then Spike lost it. “You are not fucking Angelus Angel! Piss off!” Spike yelled angrily.

Well apparently whatever 'sit in my lap' means is something really awful or maybe it was just that he was the only one that knew what it meant. We didn't really put it together yet.

My father snapped his fingers which I have never seen him do before “Spike now.”
he said sternly.

“NO! I won't do it!” Spike backed away.

He wasn't going to do what? I wondered. Boy was I in for a surprise.

My father lost his patience. “William you get your ass over here now!” he yelled.

I gasped and so did Connor. We had never heard our father call Spike by his original name before. It had the same effect of someone calling our dad Angelus when he was Angel.

Spike didn't gasped. He cringed and trembled visibly for a second.

I could smell his fear. But he put a determined look on his face. “Your not Angelus.” he said with finality as if that made all the difference.

There was a long low growl that came from deep inside dad. “You better think long and hard before you challenge me little boy.” dad warned him.
Little boy? Spike wasn't a little boy. At least I didn't see him as one.

Spike took a small step back cringing again and again I could smell his fear. He seemed to be fighting with himself. It was more like his pride was fighting with his brain. Some part of him knew better then to challenge my father. But another part of him....the part that was Spike wasn't willing to give in yet.

“Not challenging you. Just stating a fact. You ain't him Angel.” Spike said but his tone was pleading.

“I warned you once.....if I slip your collar you'd better still come when I whistle. Last chance Spike. And then things are gonna get ugly.” Dad warned.

I thought about what he had just said. What the hell did that mean? If is slip you collar you'd better still come when I whistle. I was guessing that this was an invisible collar we were talking about. Not an actual collar. I would have to ask about that later. Whatever it meant Spike's fear just hit new levels.

He backed up again my father's actions and words were really getting to him for some reason. I was unaware that he was currently remembering several different times when my father had used that tone with him. He was going down memory lane and it wasn't a happy road from the look on his face.

My father stepped towards him menacingly and Spike took about three steps back and tripped on a table falling right on his butt.

“What's it gonna be?” dad asked.
Despite the fact that William was probably screaming in his head to keep his mouth shut and back down Spike wasn't a coward. And Spike would see it as cowardly to back down now. What he didn't realize that I did was that my dad was no longer playing by the same rules as we usually did. Things were different now. And dad was in Master Sire mode. And he commanded obedience from all the fledglings. Though Spike wasn't a fledgling anymore he had been taught long ago not to challenge my father. That day I learned what happens when you challenge your Sire after you've been declared your own vampire. And indeed it was an ugly road. It was ugly to watch too.

Spike lunged at my father faster and harder then either Connor or I could have.
ah. this was a more familiar page. But then dad turned the page and none of us saw it coming.

My father caught the fist hurled and his and then swung Spike by his arm propelling him forward and then he kicked him in the back of his knee which forced Spike to his knees and before he could try to get up my father jerked him back by his hair and changed face he yanked Spike against him and then bit into him and Spike screamed from shock and then shut his mouth and went completely still his eyes stuck on the floor and I could smell fear and anger.
Dad took several long drinks from Spike then he lifted his head and changed face again to his human face and shoved Spike firmly “Face down.” he commanded and Spike instantly went still laying face down on the floor. Then dad flipped Spike over on his back and sat on him and then he bit his own wrist. “Open your mouth William.” Dad ordered and Spike whined a little but opened his mouth and my father put his wrist against it and ordered “Drink.” And Spike obeyed. Amazing how being bitten could turn Spike into a submissive vampire jumping at my father's every command. I wondered why. What did it mean?

For a while there dad just sat on Spike with Spike drinking from him. Then dad turned to us “Drink your blood.” he ordered and we realized that we had been so caught up that we had forgotten about our blood. We drank it and when we were done dad was still making Spike feed from him.

Spike was definitely nervous as he drank from my father. Finally my father said “Enough.” Spike stopped and my father took his wrist away and it healed itself. He leaned over getting in Spike's face.
“Next time.....I'll blister your ass raw little boy.” My father threatened and I for one had a chill that ran up my spine and Spike looked as if he was gonna be sick at the mere thought of that threat. Dad got off him and then sat down to drink his own blood.

Spike stayed on the floor laying there as if his whole world had reversed itself and I think for him it had. He wasn't Spike anymore. He was William the submissive vampire that followed every order given by his Sire. Though Drusilla made him it was Angelus that was his Sire. I was pretty certain that Drusilla couldn't Sire a puppy. Let alone Sire a vampire. Pretty much everyone knew who had taught William the bloody. Who had Sired him. It was Angelus. Spike was the exact opposite of William.
Cool and confident and rebellious and hardly nothing scared him. I guess Angelus was the one exception to that.

I went over to Spike and he sort of came back looking at me he sat up slowly. Wearily looking over at my father and then he got up and went to our bedroom. I followed him wanting to make sure he was okay. When I got in the room he looked shattered.

I sat beside him. “Did you go down memory lane again?” I asked because I knew how often he did that.
“Yeah.” he said.
“Now I told you to stop doing that! I told you to build a wall so that next time you try going down that road you get knocked on your ass instead of being thrown back in time.” I joked.
It got a small smirk out of him.
My curiosity was perked though. “Well since you already went down......what did you remember.” I asked.

“The first time I challenged Angelus.” Spike said.
“So...What happened?” I asked.

He sighed and then went into the story .

England 1885 only 5 years after William had been made Angelus and William were having a good time. William left to find Drusilla. But he couldn't find her. He had searched and Searched but there was no sign of her. Finally before dawn he returned and found that she was home. Screwing with Angelus. William was pissed. He charged Angelus claiming that Drusilla was his girl and that Angelus knew that. Angelus merely gently put him in his place and then later once William had gone off to sulk Angelus had come after him with a strap to tan his hide for daring to attack his Sire. He whipped him hard. Covering every inch from the top of his bottom to the middle of his thighs. Which was how Angelus punished his fledglings back then. After Angelus had tanned him and left him crying and screaming William had calmed himself and ran away. Once Angelus had found William gone he had gone after the boy and it took him three days and nights to find him. Once he found him he knocked him out. When William woke up he found himself in the current room Angelus was renting. And Angelus' arms were wrapped so tightly around him that he couldn't get away even if he tried. Later when night came Angelus took out his strap again and gave him such a harsh hiding that William was raw for a week. His backside and thighs had been thoroughly punished and he had been one very sorry little boy. Angelus had gagged him so that the humans wouldn't hear the screaming and then come bother them. William had learned his lesson. Never challenge Angelus. And never run away and make him hunt you down while worrying that something might happen to you before he could get there to protect you. The only reason William had been able to tolerate the pain was because afterwords Angelus gave him his blood to make it more bearable.

Once Spike was done with his story I wanted to cry for him. Poor William. The I asked about the collar comment and he cringed “After we got back home he chained me to his bed for two months. Also Fed me from him every night as if I were a baby. When two months was over I begged him to unchain me and promised that I wouldn't run away again. He kept me chained for another week for good measure and then he freed me and made me promise again. I did willingly. I was so grateful that I was free that I didn't even complain or mention it afterwords.” Spike Explained. Wow. Angelus really was a bastard.
“I'm sorry Spike. If Connor and I weren't vampire's dad wouldn't be in Sire mode all the time.” I said.
“Don't be sorry. Not your fault. I knew better. Even back then I knew better. It wasn't like he was being unreasonable in there. He was only telling me to drink his blood. But it brought back that memory and I guess I just snapped. I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't William anymore. I can handle myself. But again he was right. I need to be able to control Connor too. That means I needed to drink Angel's blood. I was just being stupid. I pushed it. And what's worse is that I pushed it in front of you and Connor. I shouldn't have done that. Fledglings have a primal instinct to challenge their Sire's and push the limits it's just like childhood. You have to test the waters to see how far you can go without sinking. With Angelus or Angel you don't have to go very far. He doesn't give you enough rope to hang yourself with. If you know what I mean. But me challenging him in front of you was a bad idea. That's why he did what he did. To prove to me and to the two of you that challenging him was a really bad idea and trust me on this bit. It's NOT worth it. I ran away and was all happy and felt triumphant because I had won. I had beat it. And I only had three days to enjoy that satisfaction before I had to suffer the consequences. I suffered for a week with my sore hide. It just wasn't worth it.” Spike said and then I could hear dad in the other room telling Connor the story from his point of view. It was pretty much the same accept that dad also put in that he felt bad about it but that as a Sire it was the right thing to do.
I had thought that the threat to Spike was an empty one. Then again my father never made empty threats. If he threatened Spike then he would be willing to carry it out if he had to. That scared me a little. I really hoped that he didn't challenge my father again. Though now that he had been warned and threatened he would probably watch his step.

We got a surprise the next day too. Connor had a vision. Dad called the hotel to tell mom about the vision and everyone assured him that they could handle it. So dad hung up the phone.

We had at least another week here and so far we were doing better with thinking things through. Which was a good thing because that meant that in another week we could probably go home.

Little did I know dad was gonna tempt and test us first before we were allowed to go home.

TBC............

Next Time: Angel and Spike take the kids to a nearby town forcing them to be around humans. How hard will it be to control their thirst when tempted by humans? Find out next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment