Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Friends and Family

Okay I have already shown you my parents and my brother. Now it's time for everyone else.

 More like my non biological family.

 This is Gunn and Wesley. Gunn is what is called the muscle and Wesley is the brains. He's very wise and smart.





This is Garret and Ava the twin children of Wesley and Illyira who is in the body of Faith.

Ava has her mother's power but her father's heart.
Garret has his father's heart and his mother's strength.

This is Alana the daughter of Fred and Gunn. Fred is White and Gunn is black which explains Alana's coloring. She is pretty and smart and honest. Her best trait is her huge heart.






This is Connor as I said before he is my twin brother. he is super fast and strong and is pretty much like super man exept he can't fly or shot beams from his eyes and he's not allergic to a small but powerful green rock. He also has the power to see the future. He has visions.




This of course is me. I have the power to move objects AKA telekinesis. I can start fires with my mind. I can blow things up with my mind by flicking my hands and at one point in time I was the vampire slayer but the power was lost to me after I was turned into a vampire by my vampire husband because I was fatally injured.



This is Spike. AKA William the bloody. He is over 150 some odd years old and is the vampire that I married when I was 16. I know how hard it was for him to turn me. He has a soul and he loved me dearly. He couldn't bare the thought of living without me. He couldn't just let me die. So he saved me the only way he could. He damned me. He turned me. And I have been a vampire ever since then.

Spike was 27 when he was turned into a vampire. He is a hero and a Champion who won his soul by going through the demon trials. At the time he did it because he thought he was in love with Buffy. Although now he says it was more of an obsession. And that I am the true love of his life. That's why he asked me to marry him after dating for a year. And that's why he turned me when I lay before him dying. I think that's when he knew for sure about he deeply he loved me.










No comments:

Post a Comment