Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Impossible Chapter 3



  • Alison is my character.
Also I always hated that Cordy held against Angel for having sex with Darla so Angel is gonna defend himself to her the way he should have the first time around.
Yes the title sucks but I got nothing better so yeah.....

Impossible 3 : Alison Angel 

Connor stepped through the portal and the first thing he noticed was that his clothes were that of a normal teenager. The angel must have done that. Then he was shocked at the sight he saw.
It was Angel and the gang but also there was a blonde pregnant woman there.
He somehow knew it was Darla.
She was seated on the couch with a cup of water in her hand while Angel was by Wesley and a book.
Angel had been giving Wesley a look when suddenly he had come in and they turned to him.
It was the way he had come that surprised them.
Darla instantly smelled the difference in the boy. She got up and subconsciously put her hand on her belly.
“What are you?” she asked since he didn't really smell human.
“Well as far as anyone can tell I'm human and part demon. With super human abilities. Kinda like super man except no ex ray vision or flying. My name is......Steven. I'm from the future. Angel sent me to help you with the baby.” Connor said suddenly realizing that if he told them he was Angels son his father would get protective and he did not need that right now.
So for now he would only tell them he was from the future.
“I sent you from the future?.......Okay then.” Angel said unsure but willing to trust the boy for now.
“How old are you kid?” Darla asked.
“um...16” Connor guessed. He was sure that he was 16 in that body at least.
“Okay well I say we go see the host and see if he has anything to say that will help us.” Gunn said.
“Okay we'll do that but first I wanna get a look at what's inside Darla. So let's go to the hospital.” Angel said and they all started heading out but then Angel stopped and looked back at the shy boy.
“You coming future boy?” Angel asked and Connor began to follow them.

30 minutes later.
Angel is wheeling Darla in a chair and Connor is by their side.
Darla moans.
“How are you doing?” Angel asked.
“I haven't had blood in like a day and your demon spawn is trying to rip it's way out of my body how do you think I'm doing!” Darla sassed.
“Sorry.” Connor whispered feeling guilty.
He was unaware but both vampires had heard him and were now deep in thought.
Wesley directed them into a room and Darla got up on the table and Wesley put the jelly on her tummy and began to use the machine to look inside her.
They spotted the baby.
“There it is.” Wesley said.
Darla looked at the screen. “My little parasite.” Darla said.
They heard a gasp and turned to look at Connor who's face was one of pain and shock.
Parasite? His mother thought he was a parasite? How horrible!
He then regained his composure.
Then they turned back to Wesley who said “It's human”
“Human as in humanoid as in underground dwellers?” Gunn asked.
“No. human as in...A boy. Your carrying a boy.” Wesley said.
“Me. A father to a son. Do you know what that means.” Angel said.
“Uh. Were surrounded by vampires.” Fred tried to inform them.
“No it's a human boy.” Angel said then saw the vampires.
“Oh. We are surrounded by vampires.” Angel said as the vampires surrounded them.
They smelled the child then smelled the same child and looked at the boy.
One of the vampires bowed to Darla
“What do you want?” Angel asked.
“To protect the miracle child.” one said.
“The miracle child.” the others chanted and then one went over to Connor and bowed to him
“The miracle child. You are the miracle child of two vampires.” it said.
“The miracle child.” the others chanted.
“Oh no.” Connor whined as he realized he was probably busted.
While Angel Darla and the others had now finally put two and two together to make four.
“Is there something you want to tell us Steven?” Angel asked knowingly.
“Um. My names Connor.” Connor said and then slapped the vampires hand away cause he tried to grab him.
“no no no no no! Get lost all of you!! I am not a miracle child!! Go away!” Connor yelled his annoyance only increasing.
“But we must worship you.” one vamp said.
“No. you really don't have to do anything. I'm not a god so really you can't worship me.” Connor said.
“But your the miracle child.” one said again.
“Oh my god!! seriously go away before I dust every one of you!!” Connor yelled and pulled a stake holding it like a pro. The vampires all backed away for a moment. At the sight of the miracle child threatening them.
“yeah that's right.....The miracle child was taught by the vampire with a soul so I can and will dust your asses so get lost while you still can!!” Connor yelled looking them dead in the eye.
They were confused but they did as they were told “Yes child. Your wish is our command.” the vampire said and then they all left the room.
Connor hit himself in the head at the vampires stupidity.
“oh my god vampires are stupid!” Connor whined. Then sensed that they were still staring at him.
He put his attention back on them.
“Okay look before you all flip I technically only lied about my name. I didn't lie to you about anything else. Well okay fine dad didn't really send me but I don't really think I have to tell you every detail so lets just you know...get on with it. Oh hey. Wesley look inside Darla again. Just humor me okay.” Connor said knowing that the other baby was probably hiding behind him. He had heard that sometimes a baby can hide behind another.
Wesley put used the machine again and they all saw now there was two babies.
“Oh my god. Twins.” Cordy said.
Connor had to look again.
It was real. He had a sister. A sister that had killed herself.
“It's a girl.” Wesley said after taking a look at the second baby.
“So I'm having a boy and a girl.” Darla said then added “Great.” in a sarcastic tone.
“Hey! I'm standing right here you know! What do you want me to cry?” Connor said hurt.
Darla felt bad now. “Sorry.” she said honestly. She didn't want to make her child cry or hurt him in any way. She wasn't used to having a soul yet and she only had a soul because she was carrying two babies who had souls.
“Okay lets get us and the Mr future miracle child to the host. Guess what kid you get to sing.” Gunn said to Connor who then groaned.
“But. I'm a terrible singer.” Connor whined but still followed them to the host.
Lorne just stood there after hearing everything.
“This goes beyond me ken and my barbie and all my action figures. If their real....” Lorne said then Darla interrupted him. “Oh their real and kicking...ah.” Darla moaned.
Connor felt bad again “Again sorry.” Connor said. And then they looked at him like he was nuts.
“It's not your fault.” Fred told him.
“Yeah it's Angel's.” Cordy said smugly.
“Okay Cordy enough is enough. What happened with me and Darla happened before we all made up as friends so I don't think its fair that your being hateful about something that happened while we were all out of each others lives. It happened. She's pregnant. Just get over it already. Your acting like a child holding a grudge.” Angel raised his voice with his annoyance at her anger.
Cordy got his meaning and realized he was right and suddenly felt ashamed for holding it against him.
“Yeah really it's not like he hasn't been screwing her for the past 200 years anyways.” Connor said with humor.
“Hey. Watch your mouth.” Angel scolded.
“You know he has a point.” Darla said to Angel.
“Really? Your gonna get onto me for saying the word screwing?” Connor asked as if Angel was being silly and ridiculous for it.
“Yes I am. And stop saying that! Your too young to talk about sex.” Angel scolded again.
“Wow. Okay whatever.” Connor said
“Don't you whatever me.” Angel scolded again.
“Okay okay. I'm shutting up now.” Connor gave in and shut his mouth so that Angel would get out of father mode or at least he hoped Angel would get out of father mode.
“Angel he's 16 leave him alone!” Darla said annoyed at Angel getting onto the kid for everything.
“Okay so what are you gonna sing for me?” Lorne asked Connor.
“Wait you were serious? Your gonna make me sing? Why?” Connor whined.
“because your in there junior so I need you to sing so I can see what's going on.” Lorne said.
Connor didn't want to risk Lorne seeing his memories or him seeing anything that had happened.
“Um..........No.” Connor said.
“Uh sorry. Junior but no wasn't an option.” Lorne told him.
“Yeah well I'd like to see how your gonna force me to sing then you demon!” Connor said then covered his mouth. Was his other self trying to come out? That would be just great! Having both personalities like that. Not.
Lorne raised his eye brow. “Your gonna make a fuss about having to sing?” Lorne asked.
“I don't want you in my head.” Connor said.
“I'm not gonna be in your head. If you sing I can see if your on the right path and it will show me his path too.” Lorne said.
“Yeah I'm still gonna have to say no to that.” Connor said regretfully.
“Connor will you just do it already.” Angel said a little annoyed.
Connor really didn't want to make Angel mad but he couldn't risk Lorne seeing the future.
“Me coming back in time changes things so whatever he'll see is invalid anyways so there really no point.” Connor tried and was surprised when it worked.
Darla moaned again.
“Lets go back to the hotel then. Darla needs to rest.” Angel said.

Ten minutes later

Angel and Darla were in a room with Angel trying to touch Darla's stomach.
She slapped his hand away after a moment.
“Get away from me.” She said.
Then asked “Where's Connor. Why don't you go look after him.” she said.
Angel understood and left the room.
Connor was hiding in her bathroom and once Angel left he came out.
“What are you doing in here?” Darla asked curious.
A second later the wall glowed blue and Darla and Connor watched as a girl came out.
The portal closed.
The girl had long brown hair. As long as Fred's hair.
Her eyes a piercing blue. She was short. About 5'6'' tall.
And she had Darla's features. There was no doubt about who she was.
Much younger then Darla but Darla could tell that it was her daughter. There was too many similarities between them for the girl to be anyone else.
“Connor. Your not suppose to be here.” the girl said.
Connor got in front of her which put him between her and Darla.
He sensed Angel walk into the room. Just great.
“Great now there both here.” Darla told him.
“Your not gonna do this. I won't let you!” Connor said.
“You can't stop me Connor. I have no choice. It's for the best. I have to do this. Don't make me hurt you Connor.” she warned.
“Okay what the hell is going on here?” Angel said.
“Somebody better start explaining and fast!” Darla added angry as she got up from the bed.
“Darla get back! Angel take Darla out of the room. She's in danger.” Connor said.
“wait Connor I'm not gonna hurt mom.” She said.
“I know that! I know why your here. But you can't destroy yourself if Darla isn't in the room.” Connor said.
“Destroy herself? What the hell is that suppose to mean?” Darla asked.
“I'm not from her time line. I'm from the time line that was created after she destroyed herself. I never got to have a sister. When she destroyed herself you started to lose me too. And then you ended up having to stake yourself just to bring me into the world. None of us knew about her. And that's how she wanted it. She thinks she evil because she has a special power or something. But I was given a chance to change my time. To put the wrong things right. By stopping her. You can't kill yourself! And trust me....Dad will never hate you no matter what you do. And from the way it sounded what you did was self defense. Not murder. Buffy attacked you even though you were more powerful then her. You had every right to defend yourself. When you defeated Buffy and she died you never gave anyone the chance to tell you that you are now the new slayer. It was her time to retire and time for a new slayer to rise. You were meant to replace her. If you destroy yourself now you'd only be stopping all the good your gonna do later when you get back to your time.” Connor tried to reason with her.

Alison looked at him and realized he was right. He was not her Connor. He was different.
She could sense that he had been through something terrible.
“Oh god. Connor what did he do to you?” She asked feeling so much pain inside him.
“What?” Connor asked.
“I feel you. Your pain. Your agony. Your confusion. Your hate. Your in such pain. To the depths of your soul. Your misery. What happened to you? Why is there so much hurt and pain?” she asked.
Connor paled.
“Okay all I'm gonna say is that something happened when I was a baby. I was stolen and taken to a hell dimension where I was raised. It was a bad place but that doesn't matter anymore. If I stop this that will never happen. I've suffered a lot. I even tried to kill myself because I was so miserable. I hated myself and wanted to die. I never got to be raised by Angel. And I thought he hated me after all the bad stuff I did to him. But that's over now. It doesn't matter. We can change things back to the way it should be.” Connor said.
Alison gasped “Oh god. Connor I never meant for anything bad to happen. Especially not to you. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have had to go through any of that. You shouldn't know the kind of pain and suffering that I sense in you. I never thought about what would happen. What would change if I wasn't around. If I had known that you were the price I never would had done it.” Alison said.
“Well now you know. So don't do this. Hear what I've told you. Your not meant to do this.” Connor said.
Ali had felt different after she had killed Buffy. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps she was the new slayer.
“Alright. I believe you. I won't kill my fetus. Not after what you've told me about what happened to you. But I'm only doing this to spare you that pain. I'm going to try to do good as the slayer. I owe you that much.” she said.
Connor nodded then asked “What's your name?”
she smiled. “Alison but everyone calls me Ali.” Ali said.
Connor smiled too. Her smile was contagious and he couldn't imagine a life without her now that he had met her.
Suddenly Darla began to moan and then Angel saw her water brake.
“Oh shit.” Ali said.
“You watch your mouth.” Angel scolded as he led Darla to the bed again.
“Okay give me a mirror and I will.” Ali sassed.
Connor looked at her and then laughed.
“Cute. Real cute.” Angel said sparing her a glace as Darla laid in the bed.
She just smiled the stood next to Connor.
“Guess we're on our way huh?” she said.
“Yup. I guess so. This is gonna be really weird.” Connor said.
“Duh.” Ali stated and rolled her eyes.
Wesley Gunn Cordy and Fred all showed up while Darla was in labor and almost every time Darla cried out in pain Connor winced and said he was sorry.
After a while of that Ali began to poke him every time he said sorry trying to get him to stop.
It didn't work.
He kept saying sorry and she kept poking him and saying shut up or knock it off or quit it.
The first one out was Connor.
Who was named Connor Galen Angel
Then Alison came out and after asking her what her full name was they named her Alison Marie Angel.

And then after the babies were born Darla still felt as if she had a soul.
“Why do I still have a soul?” she asked.
“You were rewarded with a soul. My power gave it to you I think.” Ali said.
“What is your power?” Connor asked.
“I have more then one. I have Telekinesis which means I can move things with my mind without touching them. I also have pyrokinesis. I also have visions. And I can also blow things up and freeze time.” Alison told them.
“Oh is that all?” Gunn asked sarcastically.
“Holy shit that's a lot of power for one person.” Connor said.
“I also can't control the power of starting fires. When I get too hot I have to burn things. I can't stop myself and sometimes people get hurt. Innocent people. Dad has to keep a close eye on me and when everyone feels the temperature in the room rising dad takes me out to a forest so I can burn the forest and no one gets hurt. But when I was little there were some that died because of it.” Ali said.
Connor was suddenly curious “Is everyone of them alive in your time?”
“Who? The gang? Yeah why? Aren't they alive in yours?” She asked.
He suddenly didn't want to answer that.
“No. there all dead.” he said.
“All of us?” Gunn said wondering all they could ALL be dead in one time and alive in another.
“I told you I'm from a different time line.” Connor said.
Then Ali gasped.
“Your time line is gone now! We've changed it. That means it's gone as if you go back you will cease to exist because your time line is now gone. It never existed that means you never did either.” Ali said now saddened by that thought.
“Yeah maybe. But I did what I was suppose to do. I changed things for the better. I saved all of us. Even myself. Who cares if I don't get to see it. I know it's better now. I have a sister. I got to see my mother. And Angel. And I got to see Fred. I really missed Fred. And everyone else too.” Connor said.
“But it's not fair. So many bad things happened to you. It's not right that you don't get to experience the happiness that you helped create. You deserve to be happy after what you've been through. You deserve to know what my Connor knows. You deserve to have his life.” Alison said her voice full of emotion and then she gasped as she felt him fading. “No.” she said.
Connor suddenly felt incomplete and collapsed on the floor on his back and cried out in pain.
Angel and Darla were there in seconds.
Fred and Cordy had the babies and decided to take them out of the room.
Darla lifted her son before Angel had a chance to.
She laid him on the bed and leaned over to touched his face.
“Connor. My boy. My beautiful boy. What's happening to him.” She cried yelled to Angel frantically.
“I don't know.” Angel said as he went over to the bed too.
“He's dying.” Ali said her eyes full of tears.
“What! Why?” Darla asked.
“Because his time line is gone. It doesn't exist anymore therefor he will cease to exist too. He changed things. He saved us all. And the price is his life.” Ali said as she sat down on the bed near Connor as her parents both looked on in shocked denial not wanting to admit it.
“No he can't die! He can't!” Darla said in sadness and anger.
“But he is dying. There's nothing we can do. He chose this when he chose to stop me.” Alison said.
Connor felt really weak.
He looked at his father “What is it like to die?” he asked.
Angel's heart screamed inside.
Angel was leaning on the bed over Connor and his hand went to his child's head.
“Shh. Your not gonna die. Your gonna go somewhere safe. This isn't the end of your life Connor. It's only the beginning. You'll fade and become that baby. And I swear you will never know any of the pain and misery that you knew in this life. This is never a life I would have wanted for you son. I would have wanted you happy. To never know any pain. It kills me that you had such a terrible life. I'm glad you came back to change it. Because now You'll have the life I wanted you to have all along. I love you Connor. So much.” Angel said as he kissed Connors head hoping his words were true or that his son would at least get some comfort from them.
Connor gave him a weak smile.
“I love you too dad. And I know you love me. I just wish I would have known it when it mattered. I saw moms ghost. She tried to talk me out of killing an innocent girl. But I didn't listen. I killed her knowing it was wrong. Because I didn't know that you loved me. I didn't want to believe it. Because I never thought I deserved to be loved. But I know it now. I just wish I had known it then.” Connor said sadly.
Connor hand began to fade and so did the rest of his body.
And soon he was gone. His body had disappeared.
And all three of them Cried because of the loss. Ali fell to the floor.
“Oh god I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Connor!!” She screamed.
Darla's maternal instincts kicked in and she pulled Alison into her arms and onto her lap.
“Shh. Baby don't cry. Everything's going to be alright. He'll have a better life now. He'll have the life he deserves. We'll make sure of that. Now you have to go back to your time where you belong.” Darla soothed in a mothering tone.
Ali nodded knowing she was right.
She began to say the spell even though she held onto Darla.
The portal opened and she let go of her mother and went over to her father.
“I love you daddy. I'm sorry I killed Buffy.” She said.
He returned her hug. “It's okay. I'll forgive you. Just make sure you tell me that she attacked you first that way I'll know it was self defense. I may have loved Buffy once but I wouldn't have wanted you to just stand there and let her kill you because she was afraid of you.” Angel said and then let her go.
Alison nodded and then headed for the portal.
She turned to them once more “I destroyed Wesley’s desk the day I was born. It was an accident but it burned everything that was on his desk. He lost all his prophecy paper work before he was able to translate it. So........Sorry.” She said and then went through the portal and then it closed and the fire alarm went off.

A week later Holtz attacked while Angel and Darla were out.
He made it to the baby room before anyone realized that he was there.
When he tried to take the boy but a force field went around both children as the girl shrieked and Holtz was set on fire and burned to ashes right there. As Fred had run into the room then she picked up Alison “Good girl. Did you get the bad bad man.” She cooed to her and then she picked up Connor too and took them to get their lunch.
When Angel and Darla returned she showed them the ashes and they both congratulated Liz and scolded her at the same time.
They said good job for killing the bad guy but told her she couldn't do that to just anybody.
She just laughed and held onto her daddy while Connor held onto mommy.
Connor was a mama's boy while Alison was a big Daddies girl.

Angel couldn't wait to watch them grow up.  

Okay now you can move on to the  Alison In Control series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment