Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 2


In control


Last time on Angel: Ali was being bullied and had suicidal thoughts. But Angel and the gang stopped her from hurting herself and while doing so discovered the bashing site the mean kids had made.

Warning: spanking in this chapter.


Chapter two: lesson number 1. never put on the shiny necklace!

When I woke up and sat up in bed I saw that my computer was gone. How long had I been asleep?
It was day light outside and then I looked at the time. It was almost noon! I got up and got dressed then when I couldn't find my back pack I went downstairs and dad and everyone else was around the hotel main desk.
“Your awake.” Connor said sounding distant.
“Yeah. Where's my back pack?” I asked.
“Don't worry about it. You don't need it anymore.” dad said.
“What's that suppose to mean?” I asked confused.
“Come into my office and we'll talk more about it.” dad said
I followed him into the office. He sat behind his desk and I sat in a chair. The door had been closed.
Dad looked upset. Somewhere between annoyed and disappointed.
“Alison why didn't you tell us what was going on?” dad asked using my full first name. Ouch. No one but mom ever called me Alison. Unless I was in trouble.
“I been beat up by some of the worst monsters in the world. Those kids making up stuff up shouldn't have bothered me like it did.” I said.
“Alison name calling bothers everybody. But what those kids were saying was worse then that. You went to that site more then once and I want to know why. Why would you go there when you knew that it was a bashing site? Why would you subject yourself to that? Huh? Answer me!” dad said angry.
I flinched. “I just wanted to see what they were saying about me. I didn't know it would bother me like that. I didn't get why they hated me so much. But after reading all the comments I started to hate myself too.” I said honestly.
“They don't hate you Ali you know how I know that?” dad quizzed.
“How?” I asked curious.
“Because you haven't done anything to them. They haven't even known you long enough to decided weather or not they like you. Kids are mean to each other I told you that. They deliberately try to hurt other kids. Plus most kids don't even understand hate enough to know what it is.” Dad said.
Okay so he had a point. They didn't know me enough to hate me.
“Okay so now what?” I asked curious.
“Now we have a little chat about why it's a bad idea to keep things from your father. This has been going on for a while now and you should have said something. The result of that is that you are no longer going to public school. If I can't trust you to tell me when there's something going on then you don't need to be there. But that's not your punishment. Your grounded for two weeks and I thought long and hard about weather I should spank you for this. Seeing as you almost killed yourself because of this deception.....I think it would be a good idea.” Dad said.
Oh no I thought.
“Come here Alison.” dad said.
I got up knowing it was useless to fight it.
I went over to stand by him and he had his chair pulled back now.
“Take 'em down.” dad said and I knew he meant my lower clothing. Just great! He's gonna spank me bare. This is really gonna suck!
I took my jeans down and hesitated with my underwear but took them down too. Then I quickly dived for his lap wanting to hide from the whole ordeal.
Dad put his left hand on my back in a comforting yet firm hold and then said “Alison you know I love you right?” he asked.
“Yes.” I said nervous.
“I want to make one thing perfectly clear. This isn't punishment for trying to kill yourself. This is because you willingly made yourself feel like crap. You did it to yourself honey. That's what bothers me the most. And because you went to that sight it effected your ability to defend yourself. It made your careless. You held on to what they said about you and you let yourself feed on it and ran it through your head enough to make yourself weak. You are so much more then any of them will ever be. We love you Alison. And we need you focused in battle. I need to be able to count on you to help us and to be able to take care of yourself. Since I took you out of school you can go on patrol again. And until I think I can trust you with your computer...it's mine. You start home school again next week. I think you need a break. Spike has volunteered to take you for a mental health week. This way when you get back your head will be clear and you can be your best. And your to behave for him. Now lets get back to business.” Dad said once all the words registered none of them really surprised me.
SMACK! Okay that surprised me! “Ow!” I cried out and then shut my mouth.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Okay I couldn't keep quiet anymore.
“Ouch! Daddy stop! I'm sorry.” I said tears coming to my eyes.
“I'm sorry too honey.” he said but he kept going and I knew he would.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!
The last one landed harder then all the rest and my bottom was stinging and burning like crazy when he put me on my feet and pulled my clothes into place for me. When he had fastened my jeans he stood up and I fell into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. Then he picked me up and sat down with me in his lap. “Shh. It's okay now. Ali it's over. We're done. Everything's going to be okay.” dad shushed me and it calmed me down.

After we cuddled I went to my room and Connor showed up.
My door had still not been replaced since he had destroyed it.
“You broke my door.” I said as he sat in the chair near my bed while I was sitting on my bed.
“Yeah well you broke my heart.” he said back.
Ouch!
“All my life you've been there. In my heart. In my head. Do you know how hard it was to listen to dad spank you like that. I hate hearing you cry. I was gonna try to stop it but Spike stopped me. Said that unless I wanted to end up over dad's knee after you then I better just let him deal with you. I knew he was right. There's nothing I could have done or said to stop dad or change his mind. But it was still hard to walk away. Spike says he's taking you to a cabin in the middle of nowhere for like a week.” Connor said changing the subject at the last minute.
“Yeah. I guess. I don't really want to go. Don't know what we're suppose to do up there. I don't even know where it is.” I said.
“I don't really think you have a choice Ali. Come on you and Spike will have fun and its only a week right? What could happen?” Connor said with a smile.
I didn't answer that.
“Oh. I found this in a cool store last night. It's for you. I stole it. So don't say anything.” Connor said as he handed me a necklace with a circular pendent that was gold and a brown diamond in the middle that looked nice. “Pretty.” I said as I put on the shiny necklace.
Then it glowed so bright that I could see and when I could see again I was outside in front of the hotel. Weird. I had been in my room.

I still had the necklace on.
I went inside the hotel and everyone was in the lobby.
Even Connor. That was fast I thought.
Dad came over with a smile “Can I help you?” he greeted as if I was a customer.
I smirked “Very funny.” I said.
“Why don't you step into my office and me and my gang can help you once you tell us what's going on.” dad said then added “I'm Angel by the way.”
uh yeah dad I thought...I already know your name. Not to mention I didn't feel like going to his office a second time today.

Someone walked in the doors behind me I turned to see Lilah the head of Wolf Ran and Heart.
“Hey Angel I just came to get our assassin. You know how it is. She must have got the address mixed up. Don't worry she's with me.” Lilah said and then a couple guys came in to assist her.
Okay what the hell was she trying to pull here.
“Oh. Fine if she works for you guys then get her out of my hotel.” dad said.
I was hurt. What! He was acting like he didn't know me?
Had something happened to make them forget me? Can a parent forget their own child?
Maybe but what about a twin? “Angel.....You don't know me do you? None of you? Connor?” I asked and got a negative response each time.
“Connor.” I said again not ready to believe that my twin didn't know me. He had to at least be able to feel it deep down.
Dad kinda got between us. “You stay away from my kid!” he said angrily.
“yeah kid he's big on not touching his offspring.” Lilah said then added “Come on we have things to discuss.” I looked at her. Then looked back at everyone else.
I was not about to go with Wolf Ram and Heart when I knew how valuable I was to them. I was not about to be experimented on! Thank you very much.

“Lilah one of these days you should learn to tell the truth.” I told her.
“They get younger every year.” dad said then looked at Lilah “What are you taking them out of high school now?” dad asked.

Well I still had a few tricks up my sleeve. There were lots of reasons why you didn't mess with Alison Angel!
I looked around at the weapons on display and the ones in the cabinet. I used my mind to open the cabinet doors which spooked everyone.
“What was that?” dad asked.
“Get her and get her now!” Lilah shouted and 4 men charged me.
A sword on the wall moved and was propelled into the first mans chest killing him.
An Ax was the next weapon and I made it embed itself into the second mans chest killing him.
The only problems was I had to look at each weapon and then look at the target and then use my power. Which took time. The third guy got gutted with a sword.
Four men lay dead on the floor now.
Lilah snapped her fingers and two more attacked me.
I wondered why no one was trying to help me.
“It takes six to take down a slayer it would take seven to take her down. Just do it. We need her out and we need her out now!” I heard Lilah say and wondered what she was talking about as I leapt into the air and did a spinning kick to the first mans jaw breaking it.
Then I punched the second man so hard that he flew across the room and landed against the wall I heard a crunch and was sure that he had broke his back.
I heard a gun cocking and I looked in time to see the gun fire at me but I was able to use my telekinesis to stop the needle looking bullets in mid air and turned them around and propelled them back at the idiot with the gun.
“Get the trank gun.” I heard my father say but didn't pay attention to that.
Before the last of the men could attack Connor leapt over my head and took down that last man and Lilah ran out the door. Connor turned on me and punched me and him being my brother I didn't see it coming and so I couldn't block it. He trapped me against his chest and turned around and I felt six sharp painful needles enter me. I cried out in pain and I saw the effect it had on Connor. He paled at the sight of me in pain and I suddenly had hope. Maybe I could make him remember. But first I got really tired and passed out.

End of Alison POV for now............

Connor POV

I lifted the girl in my arms and it felt so familiar. Like I had done it before. I couldn't shake this feeling that I knew her. I had seen her. I felt that I was missing something when I saw her. I could remember feeling incomplete until she walked in. and when I looked at her face I knew everything was going to be okay. But that made no sense. I had never seen her before.
“Lets put her in the cage down in the basement just to be safe.” Dad said and I understand.
Just because she wasn't with Lilah didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. We had just seen how fast she took them all down and how dangerous she was. We needed to talk to her. We needed to find out more.
I carried her down stairs and placed her in the cage. I locked her in as dad and Spike and Wes and Gun came down.
I looked at them and said “Anyone else here getting a sense of Deja Vu? No offense but I feel stupid for some reason. Like I know her and that I should know that I know her.” I said then added “Does that make sense?”
“Yeah. I kinda get the same feeling. When she passed out it was strange but for a split second it was like I felt guilty for it.” Dad said. I nodded I felt the same when I had hit her only on a deeper level.
It was kinda like I had hit myself. I think I would rather have hit myself. It would have hurt less. But why? Who was she? I was sure that I knew her and then there is another part of me that says there's no way I could know her. But which part is right? Could I really have never seen her before? It seemed impossible.
Not even an hour later we were all stunned when she woke up. That wasn't possible either! She had been given enough to knock her out for a couple days. There was no way it only lasted for an hour. She was human. Wasn't she?
I came down after hearing she was awake and Fred called Mom who was away and mom said she was on her way home after Fred had asked her a question.
I watched as the girl in the cage got up and looked around nervous and scared. She looked terrified and confused. Then realization and then sadness came across her face.
“Why am I in here? I didn't do anything wrong.” she said.
“Your in there because your dangerous. What's your name?” dad asked.
“Alison. But everyone calls me Ali.” the girl said.
Alison. Again the two parts of me argued. I knew this girl. But no it wasn't possible.
“Alison. You want to tell me how you got your powers and why you came here? And why Wolf Ram and Heart wants you? And how you learned to fight so good?” Dad asked her.
She thought that over for a moment and then answered “Okay. I was born with my powers and what you saw was only a small taste of what I can really do. And there's lots of reason's Wolf Ram and Heart wants me. Just like they want Connor. And the other two questions I answer at another time. You wouldn't believe me anyway.” she said.

“Fine. You can sit in there until your ready to answer me. For all I care you can rot in there.” dad said annoyed. I saw the effect that had on her. Her eyes seemed to fill with tears and dad saw it too but he fought with himself and turned and walked out. She sat down in the corned and curled up her knees to her chest and put her face down to hide and to cry. I felt gashes in my soul at the sound of her tears.
Gun and Spike and Wes left too. I couldn't seem to walk away from her. I sat in an uncomfortable chair and eventually fell asleep but was woken up by dad. I saw that Alison had fallen asleep in the corner and dad was looking at me “Come on son. You go on up to bed. We don't have to watch her down here. And if your worried about her escaping then don't. I can watch her.” Dad said.
I looked at her and tears filled my eyes I looked up at dad “I can't leave her dad. I have to stay with her. I don't know why. I can't explain it. I feel so helpless. So lost. And when I look at her it all goes away. You always say that we can't solve the puzzle if we don't have all the pieces right? Well she's a piece of the puzzle. I don't know why dad. But I need her. I need to be with her. I want to be in there with her. Something isn't right dad. It wouldn't matter to me if I really truly didn't know her. But deep down I know I do. I just don't know how or why. Please don't make me go dad. I need to stay here.” I told him trying to hold in my tears. I was so emotional because of her and I truly felt that I had to stay with her.
Why did I feel her pain?

Dad seemed to understand “Okay. I don't get it either. I wish you would go up to your bed. But I won't make you leave if you don't want to. Oh and your mom is on her way back.” dad said and then left.
I feel asleep again.

When I woke up mom was shouting and coming down the stairs like a train.
Dad and everyone else sounded confused. They had told her everything and now she was coming down to see for herself I guessed that she would be mad but when she saw the girl it was dad she turned on and she got mad. I hadn't seen her that mad in a long time.
“Angel I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but I want that child out of that cage right this minute do you here me! You get her out of here now!” mom screamed and started hitting dad until dad moved “Okay okay fine I'll just call Wolf Ram and heart and let them have her is that what you want!” dad said as he backed away from her.
Mom was stunned for a moment.
Then she kicked him. “OW!” dad yelled.
Mom went over and took the keys and went to unlock the cage “Darla she's dangerous!” dad said.

End of Connor POV

Ali POV

I saw my mother unlocking the door and wondered if she would try to throw me out.
She opened the cage and I backed away scared. She got angry but she threw her glare at my father.
When she turned back to me she held out her arms “Come here honey. It's okay. Come to me. It's okay mommy is going to fix everything. Come on baby. It's okay. Come to mommy.” mom said and I was stunned.
Wait did she know who I was?
Dad and everyone else seemed to freeze at that news. “No.” dad said suddenly.
“No. I would not forget my own kid!” dad said not wanting to admit that it was possible.
I trusted what I saw in my mothers eyes. It was worry and concern and a mother's look.
I flew into her arms and cried “Mommy. You know me! Thank god! It was horrible. They don't know. They don't remember me and then Wolf Ram and Heart tried to take me. I had to use my powers mama. I'm sorry. I had to they didn't help me. They were suppose to help me but I had to fight alone. I was alone. Then they put me in here because I was bad and used my powers.” I cried hard sounding more like a child.
Mom just held me tighter. “I knew something was wrong. I called Fred and asked how you and Connor were and when she asked me who Alison was I knew something had happened. Shh. Don't cry baby. It's okay. It's gonna be okay.” mom then had my face in her hands and she looked me in the eyes “Your not bad. Do you hear me. Your not! The only way your bad is if you used your powers to hurt innocent people. But if your using it because your in danger then that is self defense and you won't ever get in trouble for that. Your not bad just because you use your powers. It's the way you use them that make you what you are. And you use them for good. To help people. Your not bad. Your not evil. Trust me. Mommy knows a lot about being evil. And so does daddy. We love you.” mom said and I burst into tears again “he doesn't even remember me!” I cried.
She pulled me into her arms again then lifted me into her arms and turned “Do you see what you've done to our child! What is she the only one here that knows who she is? Why can't any of you remember her!” mom said angry.
“She's my sister?” Connor said knowingly.
“NO Connor. She's your twin sister.” mom said angry.
“NO! Don't be mad at them. They don't know what happened anymore then I do!” I said lifting my head and then mom saw my neck and put me down she fingered the necklace for a moment “Baby where did you get this?” mom asked looking curious at it.
“Connor gave it to me before everyone forgot about me. He said he got it from a strange store and thought of me.” I said. And wow I can't believe I'm just now getting that. Spike always said not to put on shiny jewelry.
But mom yanked the necklace from my neck a moment later and the second she did that a red dust came out of it and then she looked triumphantly around the room.
“Well?” she asked.
“Well what?” dad asked.
“Who's Alison?” she asked.
Dad looked at her strangely “Alison is our daughter. Darla are you feeling okay?”
“Oh I'm fine darling. And everyone knows who Alison is. See baby I told you I would fix it.” mom said.
“Why wouldn't we know Ali?” Gunn asked wondering what was going on.
“Never mind. Ali you go ahead and go to your room. And Ali next time listen to Spike! Sometimes he knows what he's talking about. So what did we learn today?” mom asked me.
I smiled “I relearned Spike lesson number 1. Never put on the stupid shiny necklace. Okay I'm sorry I didn't know it would make everyone forget me. And on that note I'll go to my room.” I said and ran after I saw the look on everyone's faces as they remember that they had forgotten me.

To be continued.........................

Next time: the return of an old enemy and Buffy comes to help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment