Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 10


Summary: Ali has a heart to heart with Connor and Buffy loses the power of Slayer while Alison discovers that once again she has become the slayer. And after refusing to accept having a watcher Angel decides that he is going to train her as the slayer since he can teach her all she needs to know.
But will Ali be too intimidated to train with her father again?
Also: I am not killing Buffy off. I am simply making it to where she loses the slayers power.

Warning: Spanking in this chapter for Connor since I have neglected to have Angel spank Connor in past chapters he's getting one this time though.



Chapter Ten: Connor's turn.

One week after the wedding:

Ali woke up early next after having a nightmare about Connor dying on the hospital table again she saw Spike who was still asleep. She got out of bed quietly and put on her robe then went out the door and into the hall.

She went into Connor's room and climbed in beside him and woke him up.

Connor woke slowly “Huh....Ali? What's wrong?” he asked as he wiped his eyes tiredly and sat up.

“I dreamed that you died again.” Ali said sadly.

“Ali.” Connor moaned annoyed but then he hugged her.

“You have to let it go and move on Ali. Stop torturing yourself. It doesn't help to hold on to the bad things. You have to see the good. It was reversed and it didn't happen.” Connor was now looking at her.
While he spoke.
“It did happen! I remember it happening. I remember the sound of the gun and turning around and seeing the look of shock and horror on your face. And I remember dragging you to the hospital and I remember you telling me that you loved me and I remember you dying! I remember that I killed all of them. I can't pretend like it didn't happen. Because for me it did happen.” Ali said.

“Ali stop! Okay just stop it! I'm here. I'm alive! I'm fine! I can't imagine how you must have felt when you lost me. But this is what's real now. Whatever happened in the other time line you have to let that go. You have to move on. Because as you can see I'm fine. It's been over a week since all that happened. Your not there anymore. Your here.” Connor tried to explain.

“But I feel bad all the time.” Ali said.
“Why? It wasn't your fault.” Connor said.
“Yes it is. I'm the reason we were exposed. If I had paid more attention I wouldn't have been hit by the car and that woman wouldn't have thought I was a witch and you wouldn't have died. It should have been me Connor.” Ali said sad.
Connor looked at her for a moment and then snapped at that “Don't say that! Don't you ever say that again! It's not your fault that some idiot was speeding and hit you. It wasn't your fault that I died. You didn't make them trap us in the hotel. You didn't make them bring guns. They did that on their own. You wanna know the real reason you feel guilty? It's not because I died. It's because you made a choice. You chose to hurt them to get even for what they did to me. And that's what's really eating at you. Not that they killed me. It's that you killed them. We were raised to protect and help people. You knew it was wrong but you still did it. And that's why you feel bad. There is a difference between killing and murder. We kill demons because we have to. You murdered them because you were mad. When you set out knowing your going to hurt innocent people that is murder. And that is what you did. And you know what Ali? I would have done the same if it was you. You just made a mistake Ali. Your sorry and that's the end of it. You don't have to take it any further then that. Just let it go.” Connor said trying to get through to her.
It made sense but.....”How do I let it go? I see it in my dreams and it's still there in my head.” Ali said.
“I didn't say to forget. I said to move on. Stop reliving it. Stop thinking about it. That's how you let it go. Don't think about it anymore.” Connor said.

Ali nodded “Maybe your right.”

After a moment of silence Connor spoke “Good. Can I go back to sleep now?”

Ali laughed “You are such a lazy sod you know that.” Ali said.
Connor laughed “Lazy sod? What is a sod anyways?” Connor asked
Ali shrugged “Beats me. Spike says it to dad all the time though.”

“Are you okay now?” Connor suddenly asked.

Ali took a breath “yeah. I'll be okay. Your right. I just have to stop reliving it.”

“Okay well then get out of here.” Connor said gesturing towards the door.
Ali got up waved at him and then went back to Spike's room to get dressed.

Two hours later:

Giles called the hotel and spoke with Angel.
“Whoa whoa wait what? How is that even possible? She can't lose her powers. That's never happened before. The slayer is the slayer for life. Only death can free a slayer.” Angel was saying.
Ali was sitting on the couch reading one eye on the conversation and then she stiffened as she has her first vision.


It was what looked like the Boxer rebellion age. And then she saw Spike fighting a slayer and killing her. Then he and Drusilla were all over each other. Then she saw the second slayer Spike killed in the 70's or 80's and when that was over she cursed.
“Shit!” Ali yelled and angrily threw her book across the lobby which had everyone looking at her.
Ali was pissed. She did not want to be the slayer. And she sure as hell didn't want to see Spike killing!

Last time she had been the slayer Angelus had showed up after that. But she knew that wouldn't happen this time. Angelus was trapped forever and she hoped the bastard was chocking in his prison.

Ali got up and took the phone from her father “Giles? Yeah it's Ali. I am the new slayer and I swear the first watcher that shows up trying to train me is gonna get their ass kicked right out the front door.” She said then hung up the phone and leaned against the desk and everyone looked at her.

“And how do you know that your the new slayer?” Connor asked curious.

Ali smirked one cool thing about her and Connor was that if she concentrated then she could show him what she had just seen.

She closed her eyes and sent the image to Connor and Connor grabbed the sides of his head in shock “Hey!” he yelled as she invaded his mind and then saw the images of Spike and then glared at her “Okay fine your the slayer! Did you really have to play show and tell with Spike!” he asked annoyed and then he sat down trying to get it out of his head.

“Show and tell with Spike?” Angel asked confused.

Spike was curious too.

“I told you that in the other time line I became the slayer. Well a second ago I saw Spike. Killing a slayer. And then I saw him kill the second slayer. The slayer sees the past of other slayers.” Ali said.

“Yeah. That makes you the new slayer. Question is why was a new slayer chosen when the old one is still alive?” Angel wondered.

“Well apparently no matter what time line I'm in I'm suppose to be the slayer after Buffy.” Ali said.

“The slayer needs a watcher.” Wesley said.

“Well you used to be a watcher right? Can't you be my watcher?” Ali asked.

“No. because I'm not a watcher anymore. I may be qualified but I'm not certified.” Wesley said.

“Yeah well it's either you or no watcher at all.” Ali said.

“You can't do that. You need training. I can't be your watcher. The watchers council would never allow it. And I don't want to be a watcher again.” Wesley said.

“I can do what I want. Remember? I'm the slayer now. Again! I don't need a watcher to train me. I know how to fight. I can take care of myself. It's not like I new to patrolling.” Ali said.

“No but now that your the slayer vampires will seek you out. Hundreds of them. Weekly. You may be able to handle yourself in a fight against regular demons but you haven't dealt with vampires before.” Wesley said trying to reason with her.

“I have lived with vampires all my life.” Ali said.

“That's not the same! Vampires will come in mass. And they will attack you. It doesn't matter who's stronger. It matters who's smarter. That's how Spike killed the slayers. He was ruthless and cunning. A lot of vampires are. That's why you need training. Vampires don't fight like demons. And not all vampires fight the same either. You have to think. You have to learn. You need a watcher to teach you.” Wesley said.
“I don't need a watcher and I won't have a watcher. I meant what I said. It's you or nothing.” Ali said.

“Fine. You get me then.” Angel said with determination.

Ali knew what he meant by that.
“No. no. no and no. not happening. Sorry wrong number I won't! I refuse! What part of me getting tapped by Angelus and not wanting to fight you didn't you understand. I can't fight you! I won't!” Ali said angry.

“No wasn't an option little girl.” Angel said in the same tone.

“You can't make me do anything.” Ali said.

“Wanna bet on that?” Angel asked menacingly.

Connor jumped in then “Dad maybe she doesn't need training. She has mental abilities too you know. She's pretty invincible.”

“Connor bud out. Now.” Angel said sternly then turned back to Ali.

“Now listen Alison. Wes is right. You have to learn to fight vampires. And you either accept that you need a watcher.....or I will train you myself. After all who better to teach you hot to fight against vampires then an actual vampire?” Angel said.

“Fine.” Ali said annoyed and not happy about this.

“No. Not fine!” Connor said angry as he stood up “Dad your not being fair! Why are you being so mean? She doesn't have to train with you if she's too scared too.” Connor said not caring that it would piss his father off.

Alison's mouth fell open. Connor rarely if ever acted like this.

Angel 's hands went to his hips “Excuse me? You wanna repeat that son?” Angel asked menacingly.

Connor didn't care to repeat it.

After a moment Angel said “Yeah. That's what I thought. Now sit down and lose that attitude.”

Connor didn't move. He crossed his arms adopting his stubborn pose.

“Ali when do you wanna start training?” Angel asked.

“Uh. Now?” Ali suggested.

Angel nodded “Okay. We'll have one session now and then another one tomorrow around the same time.”
“Okay.” Ali said starting to accept the idea. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Sparing could be fun sometimes.
Ali and Angel headed down stairs Spike trailing them to supervise.
Connor followed quietly.

Once on the mat Angel paused as Connor came down the stairs.

“Funny. I don't remember you getting an invite.” Angel said knowing that look on Connors face.

“Funny. I'm not the vampire. I don't need an invite.” Connor sassed.

Angel got mad “Get your ass back upstairs! I am not gonna sit here and listen to you run your mouth at me. Lose the attitude before you get your ass spanked!” Angel threatened.

“I just came down to watch. Spike wasn't invited either and your not gripping at him.” Connor said and leaned against a wall a couple feet away from Spike.

“Fine. But this is training. If your gonna watch then you keep your mouth shut. And don't interfere.” Angel warned.

Angel and Ali began to spar together. She messed up a couple times and her father pinned her for it each time. “Wake up!” he told her after she had started to zone out during the fight and pinned her.

Connor's temper was boiling. He thought his dad was being too harsh on Ali. And they never had to train daily!

When Angel flipped Ali over onto her back Connor felt a slight jolt through his own body.
“Hey! I felt that!” Connor yelled.

Angel pointed his finger at Connor “I told you to be quiet!” then he continued the training.

When Angel noticed that Ali was avoiding him now he shoved her onto the floor.
“Stop running! Now get up and fight.” Angel raised his voice.

Connor saw red and charged tackling his father to the floor he was so angry that he punched him and then his father reversed their spots and had Connor pinned.
“Leave her alone!” Connor yelled up at his father.

Angel lightly slapped Connor in the face which shocked him. “Don't raise your voice to me young man. You know better.” Angel said in a deadly calm tone that had chills running down Connor's back.

Connor tried to move but he was trapped.

“Get off me!” Connor snapped.

“Ali. Take ten minutes to rest.” Angel then he stood up went over to get his sword and then reached down and hauled Connor off the floor “You interfere with training then you get spanked with the flat of my sword.” Angel said and then dragged Connor over to a bench where he propped his foot up and yanked the struggling Connor over his raised knee.

Angel held him down and then brought the flat side of the sword down on his sons backside 8 times and Connor yelled at each one.

The metal from the sword hurt like hell on Connor's bottom.

Angel tossed the sword aside and Connor was shocked when he was let up. There was no way it could be over yet. He wasn't even in tears.

“That was for stopping a training session. And this.....This is for running your mouth and not losing that attitude when I told you to!” Angel said as he sat down and then had Connor's pants and underwear down and yanked Connor over his lap.

Then he spanked the bare already red bottom. 20 swats in and Connor was already crying. The sword had tenderized his backside more or at least it seemed that way. 20 more swats and Connor was sorry he hadn't just stayed upstairs. 10 more and he was begging his dad to please stop.

Angel hardened his heart and gave Connor ten more swats wincing on the inside as each swat drew a scream from his child.

Angel stood Connor up and pulled the pants up and then gave him a rough hug. Rubbing his back as he held him saying “Next time think before you over react. I love you. But I swear the next time you raise your voice to me I'm going to slap you for it.” Angel said.

“No! You don't slap us. Angelus did that. Not you.” Ali said a little scared now.

Spike had to hold her against him while Angel had been spanking Connor so that she wouldn't be next.

“I'm not Angelus. You know that. But I get what your saying. Now let me ask you something. You didn't do anything to deserve it did you?” Angel asked.
“No. I didn't do anything. He just slapped me for sticking up for myself.” Ali said.
“See? You didn't do anything wrong. He hit you for no reason. What I said is that if Connor raised his voice to me again I would slap him. And I will. Because he would deserve it. He knows not to raise his voice to me. You both do.” Angel said.

Well that was true enough. Ali thought.

In fact she was surprised that it had gotten as far as it did. Connor didn't usually lose his temper like that. But then again that's how it was. Connor rarely got in trouble but when he did he went all out and then got a pretty good spanking for it.

“Okay lets get back to work. Connor you can sit on the bench until we're done here.” Angel said.

“But dad...” Connor protested

“Connor what did I just say.?” Angel asked sternly.

“To sit down.” Connor said

“Exactly. Now sit your ass down. I'll let you know when you can get up. Move from that bench before I give you permission and I'll give you 20 with the flat of my sword and I don't really care how much you scream. You'll get all 20. So I suggest you sit there and stay put.” Angel said harshly.
Connor shut up and sat down wincing as his tender bottom met with the wooden bench. It smarted but he didn't dare move before his father told him to.

He knew this was part of the punishment to. So he had to endure it. After all it was him that was dumb enough to attack his father.

He tried to concentrate on the training session instead of his blistered bottom.

To be Continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment