Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 3


In control

Chapter summary: Okay Buffy is gonna show up soon maybe in the next chapter but she shows up because Glory returns by possessing someone's body. Since Buffy dealt with Glory she comes to help Angel and the gang. Will Angel be forced to kill Alison to save the world? Or can Alison find the strength to extract Glory from her body?


Chapter Three: Alison's body.

I woke that night in a cold sweat. In my dream Connor had stabbed me with a sword tears streaming down his face as he plunged the sword into me. But why? Was it a vision of the future? Was my twin brother going to kill me? Then I heard a female voice “Beautiful abomination.” it said.
I looked around “Who's there?” I demanded.
“Its me.” it said.
“Me who?” I asked.
“Me!” it said angry this time and then I felt a force of pure evil enter me.
I screamed and then everything went black. I could see and hear but I couldn't do anything.

End of Ali POV.

Pink nail polish covered her finger nails and sparkles covered the pink nail polish.

The ear shattering scream woke everyone in the house.
Connor sensed it first. Alison. Something was wrong with Alison.
He got up and ran to her room.
When he opened the door she was sitting on the bed her eyes closed kinda like she was meditating.
“Ali?” Connor tried to get her attention.
Ali opened her eyes and Connor backed away as his blue eyes saw the black eyes.
That was not Alison! But then what was it? Whatever it was it was in her body. And it wasn't staying!
“Your not Alison.” he said then added “What are you.”
“Hmm. They call me Glory. This body is just the kind of body I need. Powerful. So much power. Much better then a human body. It won't be like last time. This time I'll succeed. But first I need my key. Is it still the slayers sister? Dawn? Is Dawn still my key?” Glory in Alison's body asked.
“I don't know what you are or what you want and I really don't care. But you better get out of my sister's body! Because I will find a way to get you out!” Connor said that's when everyone finally showed up.
“Ali are you okay?” Angel asked.
Glory got up and went over to the window looking directly at Connor “Ask the slayer. She'll tell the only way to get rid of me.......is to destroy me. You won't be able to save her. There's only one way to stop me. She's dead now. Or she might as well be. She can't help you. You'll never get her back. Only she has the power to save herself. Not that she will. She's too weak now. Her energy will be used up and gone by the next time we meet. There's nothing you can do for her now. Sorry kid. Your sister is as good as dead. Now I'm going to go find my minions.” she then jumped out the window and was gone by the time Angel got to the window.
“Connor what the hell is going on?” Angel demanded.
“It entered her. It's called Glory. It's in her body. It's using her body. She said something about Dawn being her key. And that Buffy or 'the slayer' had dealt with her before. My guess is that Glory was in a human body when Buffy fought her. I think we need Buffy for this one. There has to be a way to get her out of Alison's body.” Connor said.

Two hours later Angel was on the phone explaining things to Buffy.
Buffy agreed that she would come but made no promises “I'm not sure we can get her out of Alison's body but we can at least try. But if it doesn't work. We'll have no choice but to... Angel we have to stop Glory no matter what it takes.” Buffy said sadly then they hung up the phone.
Angel slammed the phone down.
Everyone flinched.
“Dad?” Connor questioned the action.
“Buffy isn't sure we can get Glory out. And if we can't save Alison we still have to stop Glory. No matter what it takes. We may have to kill Alison to do it. I swear right here and now....If I have to kill my daughter to save the world........if she dies......... I quit. No more saving people, no more helping the helpless. If she dies....I'm done.” Angel said meaning every word and they all understood and agreed.
After everything the powers had put them through saving the world wasn't worth losing your daughter. The champion title wasn't worth anything if it meant having to kill his own child. And he knew he wouldn't be able to keep going if he had to kill her.

Meanwhile........

Buffy and Dawn were both getting on a plane to go to LA to help Angel.


Five hours later Buffy and Dawn walked into the hotel.
“Dawn? I didn't know you were coming too?” Angel said looking at Buffy.
“The first time Glory was here she was after her key. Her key was Dawn. The second time I died it was when I saved Dawn from Glory. The first time Glory was here she wanted to open a hell Dimension and she had to use Dawn because Dawn is the key. Dawn isn't the key anymore but Glory doesn't know that. My plan was that maybe we could trick Glory into thinking that Dawn is still the key.
Glory doesn't know but she's too late. Dawn stopped being the Key a long time ago. And I don't think she can be the Key again. But I'm not sure. Glory is powerful. She's a god. She was a god that was destroyed by me. And the only reason Glory was killed is because Giles killed the human was attacked to Glory's body. It was the only way to destroy her. Which is why I said I'm not sure we can save Alison. First we would have to separate them. Take Glory from Alison's body and even if we manage to somehow do that we still have a problem. We can't be sure Glory will be gone for good. I don't want Alison to die. But we may not have a choice here.” Buffy said she understood how Angel felt. She had felt the same about Dawn when Giles had told her that Dawn would have to die.
“Your not a mother Buffy. But could you do it? Could you kill your own daughter? What if this was Dawn? Could you kill your own sister?” Darla asked angry that they were even discussing the possibility of killing her child. NO ONE was going to kill her child.
“When it comes to Glory? Yes. You don't know how powerful she is. She's too dangerous. I had to die just to win against her. And for a while there I didn't even think I could win. Glory is the worst evil I have ever faced. I'm sorry Angel. I just stating facts. You may not have a choice here.” Buffy said.
Angel understood what she meant. He knew that one life was not more important the thousands. But his heart still screamed no.
and even though he knew it may have to be done.......as her father he wasn't so sure that he could actually make himself do it. And that's when he knew he wouldn't be able to.
No matter how many died. He would never be able to do it. He couldn't make himself take Alison's life.
There had to be another way. Other wise they were all screwed because he couldn't kill her.
And despite that fact that Darla fought beside them Darla would chose her daughters life over the others.
Connor picked up a knife.
“Buffy I can't kill her. I literally can't kill her. If it does come to that......you'll have to do it.” Angel said.
“I understand. I'd probably say the same to you if this was Dawn.” Buffy said and then she was jerked back and Connor had a knife at her throat.
She didn't move because the knife was against her neck.
“Connor!” Angel yelled.
“The time won't come. And if it does..........I'll be the one to do it. She's my twin sister. I can see inside her head and her soul. I'll be the one to decide weather she's too far gone or not. And when the time comes......I'll be the one to kill her. If it comes to that. But why are you so sure it will? Glory may be powerful but so is Alison. What makes you so sure that Glory can keep using her body. Alison is so powerful that she can kill people easily without even touching them. So I wouldn't count her out of the race just yet. As long as I can still hear her there is still a chance that she can save herself. Lets give her that chance before we just up and decide that she's gone for good.” Connor said and then shoved Buffy and walked away to put the knife up and then turned and glared at the slayer.
Buffy stayed still for a moment. Then looked at Angel “Fine I get it. But we're still staying to help. Glory will come looking for Dawn. We have to be ready when she does. Alison will be even stronger now because Glory is inside her. Glory also feeds on human brains. Her victims go insane. But that was when she was sharing the body of a human. I don't know what Alison is but I know she's not human. So maybe she won't need to feed but we should keep an eyes on the hospitals just in case there’s an increase in the psychiatric ward. She also hung out with these demons that did her bidding. Once Glory finds out that Dawn is here she will come for her. When she does then you can all get a taste of what your dealing with here. Connor you have a connection to your twin sister. You should try to talk to her. Try to reach her. When Glory shared Body's with Ben. Ben was sometimes able to surface and had control of his body at least 25 percent of the time. The other 75 percent it was Glory that had the body. So Alison should be able to be herself for some of this. So Connor may be able to draw her out early. If we talk to Alison maybe we can find out what Glory has in mind or if its the same plan. But Glory is unbelievably fast and strong.” Buffy said.
“I do not know of Glory. This is not a God I have heard of.” Illyria said.
“Glory is from another dimension. I don't know how she manged to come back and gain enough energy to possess Alison. Did anything happen recently?” Buffy asked.
“Well Ali put on an amulet and everyone here forgot who she was and then Darla tore the necklace off and we gained our memory back.......wait do you think the amulet could have something to do with this?” Angel asked.
“I don't know. Possibly. Maybe the powers that be sent the amulet to make it easier for you to kill her. It wouldn't hurt if you didn't know who she was.” Buffy said curious too.
“But I knew. I mean I didn't know who she was...but I knew that I knew her. It was like even magic couldn't break our connection.” Connor said.
“I'm not surprised. Twins are known for being able to communicate and know what each other are thinking without having to say it out loud.” Dawn said informatively.
“Yeah. Thanks bit but we already knew that one.” Spike said agitated that Glory was in Alison's body. He remember Glory from when she had beaten him up trying to force him to tell her where Dawn was.
Truth was he was falling in love with the girl. He wasn't sure why. But he knew what he felt. And it was strong. It was the way he had felt for Buffy at first. He hadn't even gotten to tell her about it. Hell she was still 16. but Buffy had been 17 when she first had sex with Angel. Not that he wanted to think about that. Since he too had had sex with Buffy. But he liked Alison and he wanted to at least try to make it work and if she liked him back then they could start a relationship together. But if they couldn't reach her and get Glory out then they would never get the chance.
“So when is Bit gonna play Bait?” Spike asked.
“Actually we were thinking that maybe we should go looking for Glory and if we find her then she'll see Dawn. Do you have any idea where she might have gone?” Buffy asked.
“No she jumped out the window.” Angel said.
Something stirred inside Connor it said “Wolf Ram and Heart.” then there was an echo of screams.
“I think Glory just killed everyone at Wolf Ram and Heart. I think she wants to live there.” Connor said.
Dawn raised her eye brow “Do I even need to ask how you know that?” she asked.
“I heard her. Alison. Or Glory. She said Wolf Ram and Heart and then I heard screams. I didn't see anything but I know they are all dead.” Connor said.
“Right. Okay then lets go to Wolf Ram and heart.” Angel said and they all headed out.

To be continued.............................

Yeah I am going to pair up Alison and Spike. And no I am not killing off Alison. I am not killing off anyone. Accept maybe Buffy but I haven't decided yet. I watched Season 5 and some of season 6 of Buffy so that's how I know about Glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment