Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 4


Chapter summary: The gang faces Glory for the first time and Spike refuses to leave when its all over.


chapter four: Alison's body part 2

Glory now dressed in a black belly shirt with hearts all over it and a pair of pink flare jeans with knee high boots and red lip stick was only slightly surprised when the door was kicked in and her 'father' Angel and the gang came in and then she spotted Buffy. Everyone stopped at the sight of her.
“Wow. Really hate the make over kid.” Angel said seriously. She looked like a slut if he was honest.
Glory glared at Buffy “The slayer. What are you doing here?” she asked annoyed then saw Dawn.
“You brought my key.” she said smiling suddenly.
“Yeah. You want me? Come and get me.” Dawn said.
Glory kept smiling “Do you think I'm stupid? Cause I'm not. I don't want you. Not yet anyway. I have much bigger fish to deal with this time. I don't have time for your crew Slayer.” Glory said.
“First of all they aren't my crew. We just teamed up for this one. Second.......this is your only chance Glory. Get out of that body.” Buffy said.
“Why should I? She has so much power. So much potential and yet you guys won't let her use any of it. She has no will to use her power. She has no idea what she can really do. And neither do any of you. Five very dangerous powers inside one body. It's a wonder how they can all coexist in one body without destroying it. The fact that she is the child of two vampires is probably the only thing keeping her power from destroying her body.” Glory said.
“Ali doesn't have five powers.” Connor said. The added “She only has two. She's telekinetic and she's a fire starter. That's all.”

“Oh no it's not. That's all that has surfaced so far. In a years time she has developed two move powers she just didn't know that. She can now control the minds of others. For example she could tell you to kill yourself and you'd be forced to do it. Isn't that cool? And the other power she gained is the power to freeze people and time. The last power she'll develop is the power to blow things up with her mind. Another cool power. She had a dream before she woke up. She dreamed that Connor stabbed her. It could have been a vision. But if that last power enters her body you can bet your ass that I am out of here. She'll be too powerful for me to control. And I'll have to find another body to take. In fact I already have a back up plan. But I'll save that for later. If you all you came here for was to ask me to leave then why don't you take a hike. I don't have time to waste with you mortals.” Glory said.
“Alison I want to talk to you.” Connor said. Glory turned to look at him.
“Do you hear me? I wanna talk to my sister. I demand that you come out Ali! Come out and talk to me.” Connor said.
Glory gasped saying “Oh no!”
then she fell to the floor breathing heavy and a jolt went through her.

A lone tear hit the floor as Alison stood up. Looking shattered and lost she looked around and more tears filled her eyes at the sight of all the dead bodies. “Oh my god.” she looked over at her father “Please just kill me. Don't let me hurt anyone else. Please.” Ali begged crying.
“Ali stop it! You didn't do this. Glory did. She may be in your body but its still her that did it. Ali can you tell us her plan? What does she want here? Why did she chose you?” Connor asked.
Ali blinked at that “She wants me. Literally she wants me. She says I'm beautiful. I think she's in love with me. She touched my body and talks to me like I'm a treasure. She is looking for another body to possess. She doesn't want to keep mine. I think she wants to take another body so that she can be with me. I can feel her. She's evil. Besides for another body I don't know what she wants. I don't know why she wants me. But she thinks what she feels for me is real. I tried to tell her that I'm not like that. I'm not into girls. And she said she usually isn't either. But that she had to have me. She would do anything. Even turn good. I don't get it. I don't want to be with her.” Ali said.
“You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can beat Glory. You can get her out of your body. Ali you just have to want it bad enough. We have a spell that will banish her from this dimension but first we need to get you free from her.” Buffy said.
That made sense to Ali.
“oh......She really doesn't like you.” Ali said suddenly feeling Glory's hatred for the slayer.
“Yeah well that's because I destroyed her last time she was around.” Buffy said.
Ali closed her eyes. Concentrating with all her heart and soul. “ Glory get out!” Ali shouted at the top of her lungs.
There was an exsplosion to the left as a desk exploded.
And then a glowing light was forced from Alison's body and it floated up and up.
Buffy said the spell and a portal opened and the glowing light was sucked into it and it closed.
Alison collapsed from exhaustion.
Angel went over and picked her up.
“She's free. Glory is gone.” Connor said.


Two hours later:

Alison sat up in bed wondering if it had all been a dream and then saw her pink sparkly nails. Those would have to go she thought.
She saw Connor sleeping beside her. He must have fallen asleep while waiting for her to wake up. She smiled. And left her room.
She noticed that someone had changed her shirt. Probably her father. Or Connor.
Alison headed to the roof where she spotted Spike sitting.
“Hey.” she greeted wondering what had drawn her up here.
Spike smirked “Hey. How you feeling?” he asked.
“Better. That was trip though. I could see what she was doing. But I couldn't stop her. I had no control over what I was doing. I never want to feel that way again. So what was it like for you guys?” Ali
asked.
“It was revelation to say the least. And now you have all these new powers to make you even more dangerous. But you'll learn to control them just like the others. Glory's wrong you know. You do use them. You just use them for good instead of evil. Because your a good person. You know that don't you? That your a good person.” Spike asked.
“I guess I do. But that dream seemed so real. In the dream I was evil and Connor stabbed me to stop me.” Ali said.
“That's not gonna happen now. It doesn't have to happen. You just have to remember what Buffy said. You can do anything. As long as you want it bad enough. That applies to everything in life. Not just your powers. Just because you can do dangerous things doesn't make you evil. It makes you special. And that you use them to help people is what makes you a hero.” Spike said.
Ali smiled “Thank Spike. I never thought of it that way. I guess it does make me a hero. So what are you doing up here?” she asked.
“I like to look at the stars every now and then.” Spike said.
“Spike. Tell me about Drusilla.” Ali said then wondered what had made her say that?
Spike looked at her “What?” he asked thinking he must have miss heard her.
“Tell me about her. Please.” Ali asked for some reason she wanted to know.
“Why? What do you want to know?” Spike asked curious.
“How did you know that you loved her?” Ali asked.
Spike smirked “I just did. Always had. Ever since she made me. Actually I think it was more lust at first. And then it become love later on. Or maybe it was just obsession. I was always jealous when she would sleep with Angelus. He and I had some good rows back then. Specially over her. I saw Drusilla as my woman. Because I had never had a woman before. I thought she was mine forever. Its what I wanted back then.” Spike said.
“So how did you know you were in love with Buffy?” Ali asked curious.
Spike gave her a curious look “Same thing with Buffy. It was obsession at first. I wanted her. I had to have her and I wasn't going to give up. Then over time the more I helped them the more good I became and then I just fell in love with her. I didn't know why. When she returned the feelings I was so happy and when I was with her I was in heaven. I didn't think there would ever be anyone after her. But then I sacrificed myself to save the world an became a ghost and started haunted your dad in the hotel and then I to this thing in the mail and it made me real again. You and Connor were probably four or five. I left for a couple years and then came back last year cause I was so bored. I didn't tell anyone this but.....while I was gone I went to see Buffy. She doesn't know that I was there. I looked in through the window and her and for some reason that I couldn't explain.......she wasn't enough anymore. I knew there was someone real out there for me. I came back to the hotel and I saw you and that's when I knew.” Spike said.
“Knew what?” Ali asked.
“I knew why Buffy wasn't enough anymore. I knew why I didn't want her.” Spike said getting up and coming towards Ali. “I knew why I had come back this time. I knew that if we could make it work then what we would have would be more real then most people get to have in a lifetime. You are my forever.” Spike said she had backed into the wall and he was now standing over her “I promise I won't hurt you. And if you don't want me then I promise I won't push you. But before you say no...Just think about it. Can you see me like that? Can you see us like that? Will you give us a chance?” Spike asked keeping eyes contact with her.
Holy shit Spike was coming onto her.
Her and Spike? It wasn't completely unthinkable. She was curious. Maybe it could work.
But..... “But Daddy....”Spike interrupted her. “Can say nothing because I will throw Buffy in his face if he does.” Spike said.
Ali smiled. She was well aware that Buffy was 17 when her father had had sex with her. But she had been 16 when Buffy had fallen for him. And it had worked for them. They were still madly in love with each other. It's just because of Angelus that they couldn't be together.
But Spike didn't have that problem. He had won his soul and couldn't lose it if he got too happy.
“Okay. We'll try it and see where it takes us.” Ali said with a smile.
That surprised Spike. But it also made his smile “Really?” he asked.
“yeah why not.” Ali said.
Spike was so happy that he lifted her up by her waist and hugged her. He put her down a moment later and kissed her lips gently.
“We should probably keep it a secret for a while.” Ali said.
“No. this isn't going to be like that. I won't have a lie. Sides it would just piss him off more if he knew we hid it from him. And Can't Connor read your mind?” Spike asked.
“Oh. Right. You know for a second there I completely forgot about Connor.” Ali said and then said “Speaking of Connor he just woke up so I better get back in there and talk to him. So if this isn't gonna be a secret I really don't wanna be there when you tell everybody. Buffy's still here you know.” Ali said.
“I know. And that doesn't matter to me.” Spike said seriously.
“Okay. I guess I'll see you later Spike.” Ali said then went inside to find Connor while Spike went downstairs finding everyone in the lobby including Connor.
Ali heard a commotion downstairs and went down to find everyone shouting at Spike and Spike shouting back at them.
“Hey!” Ali shouted at everyone.
They all turned to her.
“You are not dating him!” Angel yelled at her.
She laughed “Oh and your gonna stop me how?” she sassed.
“I'll call the police!” he yelled.
“And say what? Help me my daughter is dating a vampire? Let me dial that number for you.” Ali laughed knowing they would think he was insane.
“Okay smart ass. Since when do you like Spike?” Angel asked.
“She's had a crush on him for a while but I didn't really think anything would happen. I mean come on Ali he's a vampire. It makes no sense.” Connor said.
“That's why I trust it.” Ali said.
“Okay. Spike what exactly are your intentions here?” Angel asked.
“This isn't a game Angel. It's not a contest. I'm not doing it to piss you off. I can't help the way I feel. But we feel the same. And we deserve a chance to make it work. I came to you right after and told you the truth. That should tell you how serious I am about this. I love her. I've been around long enough to know what love feels like. And this is it.” Spike said.
“So you came to my house and felt nothing when you saw me?” Buffy asked.
“That's not what I said. When I saw you I realized that I had let you go a long time ago. I did love you. I won't lie. But I don't feel that way about you anymore.” Spike said.
“When did you figure out that you were in love with Alison?” Angel asked.
“That's just it. I didn't. I just realized I already knew. She's it for me. If I can't have her.....I don't want anyone else. I could never be happy with anyone else. It would just be a lie.” Spike said honestly.
Angel took an unneeded breath. “Okay. You have my permission. But there are rules here Spike! Your not gonna monopolize all her time. She has to sleep at night unlike us. And she can't be up all night talking to you. And no PDA. Or at least non that I can see! I DON'T want visuals! And you and I can talk more later.” Angel said to Spike.
Spike held up his hands “Fine with me.”
Angel looked at Ali “Connor was looking for you while you were talking with Spike. You two should go talk alone.” Angel said.

Ali went upstairs and Connor followed.

Ali sat on the bed and Connor stood by the door. “So what's up?” Ali asked.
“What's up? Well apparently you've lost your mind. The only relationship vampires and humans have is that humans are on the menu.” Connor said.
“Oh don't be ridiculous. Mom dad and Spike have been on animal blood since before we were born. Well at least dad and Spike were.” Ali said.
“Okay you have a point there. But what about the whole immortality thing. Your gonna age and get older. And eventually grow old and die. Spike won't. He can't have you forever Ali because your not the one that will live forever. He is. And if he thought about that for a second he might realize that even if this does work he'll lose to death.” Connor said.
“I'm pretty sure Spike knows that I'm human. Or mortal or whatever you want to call it. I'm not worried about if he'll still want me when I'm old. As long as I can have him now whatever comes next doesn't matter. Even one moment of happiness is better then none at all.” Ali said.
Connor smirked “When did you get so wise?” he asked.
“I'm not wise. I'm just smart.” Ali said.
“So you and Spike huh? Okay. But he better not hurt you or I'll dust his ass.” Connor said seriously.
Ali rolled her eyes and so it begins she thought with a smirk.


To be continued........................


I'm sorry if you hate the idea of Ali and Spike but I kinda like it. So I had to throw it in there. And I know the Glory defeat was kinda fast but I'm not good with action scenes. Sorry.






No comments:

Post a Comment