Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 13



Summary: Ali and Connor try to get used to being vampires but they have a really hard time controlling their tempers and are beginning to wonder if they are going insane cause they didn't used to be this crazy.

Warning: spanking again

chapter thirteen: Learn to think with your head.

Okay my theory is that when your a fledgling there are moments when you just check out and you go insane. Why? Because there is no way I was this stupid or crazy when I was human! I was a good girl well for the most part anyways. And the reason I think I am now insane is because there are times when I just snap and get mad for no reason at all. Literally there is no reason why but I will just get mad and snap.
The first time I did it was the day after Connor did it. The first day there I discovered that I could still move things without touching them. Dad says that's normal. When you have a power as a human if you become a vampire you keep that power. Like Drusilla had visions and when she was turned she still had visions.
The day after that I snapped.
We had our bloody breakfast which is what I call it when they put blood in a cup and expect us to eat it. Not that we didn't eat it. We did but only because they like to threaten us if we take too long.
It was like when we were children and dad had to force us to eat our veggies because we wouldn't touch them until dad uttered the dreadful threat “Do you want me to get the wooden spoon?” which was used only in the kitchen and dad only had to smack us three times and we would be in tears and agreeing to eat whatever he wanted us to eat. Not that he was threatening us with the spoon now but it was the same concept. Drink your blood or else.
Dad had us reading books on vampire history. There was one book that had information about mom and dad when he was Angelus and other articles of vampires that really didn't teach us anything accept that vampires were evil bastards when they had no souls. Oh wait. We didn't have souls either. Crap!
I got tired of reading and threw my book across the room and it thumped hard against the wall and I was sure that it was my vampire strength cause otherwise it couldn't have gone that far.
A moment later Spike was coming at me and before I could even think he had my hand and smacked it three times quick and hard and my hand smarted and stung “No throwing things!” he said and it reminded me again of when I was little. The last time I had thrown something I was probably 6 and dad had smacked my hands once each and I had tears in my eyes when he was done.
I was shocked that Spike smacking me hurt that much.
“Ow.” I whined and he released my hand
“Well don't throw things bit you ought to know better.” he said which was true I had just been annoyed and tired of reading. “But I'm tired of reading vampire stuff. It's boring.” I whined.
“It's stuff you need to know.” dad said as he came in.
“I already know all I need to know about vampires.” I declared hotly.
“Really? And what do you know?” dad asked.
“ they drink blood have pointy teeth and a demon face and you kill them with Day light. Fire. A Stake in the heart .or Decapitation. That's all I need to know.” I said.
Dad nodded then smiled in an unpleasant way “What about the Sire Fledgeling relationship?” dad asked.
“Uh. What?” I asked.
“Spike told you how things work between a fledge and a Sire right?” dad asked.
“yeah.” I said.
“So tell me what he told you. Show me that you were listening.” dad said.
I looked at Spike and then back at dad “The sire is the one that creates the vampire and they teach the vampire what they need to know to survive as a vampire. My sire is Spike and you are Connor's Sire.” I said.
“What else?” dad asked.
“What else? What do you mean what else? That's all.” I said.
“That's not all. Is that all you said Spike?” dad asked.
“I think I was a bit more specific then that bit. Care to try again? Think it over. What did I say yesterday?” Spike asked.
“I don't care! This is stupid.” I said standing up wanting to go for a walk.

I was by the door when dad's tone stopped me dead in my tracks “Alison stop!”
I did as I was told and then he asked “Where do you think your going little girl? It's day light outside. Unless of course your trying to get yourself killed. Back away from the door and calm down. And now I would suggest that you should really start thinking things through.” dad said.
I turned around and would have blushed but of course I couldn't. I can't believe I forgot that part. Instead of saying sorry your right. For some reason I got annoyed that he was right and I was wrong.
I must have looked annoyed too because he snapped at me “Alison I think you need to sit down.” he said in an even tone.
“I think you need to leave me alone and back the hell off.” I snapped back. Oops. See what I mean? There is no way I would have said that when I was human!

He raised his brows at me “Excuse me?” he asked sharply.
Spike intervened “Ali come on. Let's go. You can take a nice long nap. You must be tired.”
“I am not tired! And I am not three. I can say what I want and you can't stop me Spike!” I said angry that he was taking dads side. And even though my brain was screaming stop it you know better! I couldn't stop myself.
“Right. That's enough of that.” Spike said and he was by my side fast and swatted me several times. Enough to make my eyes water and my bottom sting and I though seriously about backing down and doing exactly as I was told and taking a nap like Spike wanted.
But the look on dads face for some reason just made me unable to back off. I lunged which was stupid because Spike still had a grip on my arm. It tightened when I lunged and he swatted me again. Even harder.
“That's enough of that behavior bit. You stop that right now!” I yelped at the swats and gave him my puppy eyes. He sighed and hugged me “I'm sorry bit but you can't just do what you want. I can't let you just run wild.” Spike said.
“I'm not running wild. I don't even understand. It makes me so mad.” I said trying to explain it and I could feel the rage rising again.
“What does?” Spike asked but my gaze went to dad again.
Dad seemed to understand even though I didn't. “Spike let her go.” dad said.
Spike looked at him questioningly. “Just do it.” dad said.
Spike hesitated and then let me go and took a step back looking at dad confused as was I.
Dad looked right at me “Well come on little girl. You want a peace of me? You think you take me? Come on then. Lets see it.” he challenged and I didn't really want to but for some reason my body wasn't being controlled by my brain. I flung myself at him snarling and I wasn't nearly surprised at how easy it was for him to pin me on the floor. Then Connor lunged snapping but Spike caught him before he got to dad and dad watched along with me as Spike seemed to have real trouble hanging on to Connor. It was like Spike was barely stronger then Connor. But how was that possible.
Dad shoved off of me and Spike shoved Connor at dad who caught Connor “Feeling left out son?” dad asked I got up and I wasn't gonna do anything but Spike had me locked in a tight hold and was forcefully moving me to the bedroom. He quickly took me to our room the cabin had three rooms but only two were used. Dad moved one of the beds into the bedroom he was using so that Connor slept in the same room with him it helped dad keep a close eye on him.
And Spike and I of course only needed one bed.
I struggled on my way to the bed “No! I didn't do anything.” I whined.
“You did plenty young lady.” Spike scolded and had my jeans off before I had realized they were undone.
“No don't spank me!” I begged which was kinda pathetic since I had been spanked before and never begged to not get it. Plus I deserved it.
He had my underwear off not listening to my begging and I tried to fight but so easily was I over his lap that it almost wasn't worth the effort and his hand came down so many times that I have no idea how many times he hit me only that I was screaming and crying when he was done and that my bottom despite that fact that I was dead seemed just as burning hot as when I was spanked when I was alive.
He gently put me in the bed and covered me up with tears still in my eyes he kissed my cheek after moving my hair aside and said “Do yourself a favor bit. Learn to listen to me.” he said as he climbed in next to me. We laid then with him holding me under the covers for about an hour and then I got bored. I tried to move to get up but he tightened his arm around me “You aren't going anywhere. We're staying right here. Unless your hungry. Are you hungry?” Spike asked.
“No. but I want up.” I said trying to get up and not even able to move an inch he had me anchored good.
He kissed me and then said “Nope. No more freedom today. Unless your hungry you don't get to get up.” Spike said.
“That's not fair. I don't want to lay here anymore. Can I at least put my pants back on. I'm naked from the waste down.” I complained.
“No. no getting up. Sides you being half naked don't bother me.” Spike said I hit him in the chest.
“You are the meanest Sire in the world.” I teased and then stopped as I heard Connor yelping and I didn't know what dad was using on him but this time I really tried to get up and Spike kept me down and after I continued to struggle and snarled at him he turned me on my stomach and slapped my backside sharply I yelped and he held me there “Do you need another spanking? Cause I can give you round two if round one wasn't enough for you. You are not moving an inch until you stop fighting with me. And even then your not leaving this bed. Connor is getting spanked with a nylon Switch because this is the second time he challenged your father knowing it was wrong. He was already punished for it once. And he did it again so he thoroughly earned round two. Keep it up and you will too.” Spike said while not letting me move an inch. I did NOT want round two. I stopped moving and lay there until Spike said “Fight with me again and I'll take a bloody brush to your hide. And you'll really scream if I lay into you with that hair brush.” Spike said moving off of me but pulling me back into his arms to hold me and his threat was enough to scare me. I was sure that I never wanted to feel that brush that had been a nightmare for Connor. And what the hell was a Nylon switch? I had heard of a switch but a nylon switch. What was that a nylon stick? It probably stung just as bad as a switch. Poor Connor.
I whined as it kept going I knew dad was suffering just as much as Connor was.
Spike tried his best to cover my ears but it didn't do much good.
When it was over I asked Spike “How many was that?”
Spike who was rubbing circles in my back answered softly “About 30. vampire strength heightens pain tolerance so he would get twice as much as he would if he was human. That nylon switch stings like the dickens. And you've never felt the brush before either and that is just as bad as the switch of his. I have no idea where he got that thing. Don't worry too much on it. Angel loves you kids. What he's doing with Connor is typical Sire thing. You have to establish dominance right in. things will get easier when you and Connor learn to listen to your heads. And you will. In time. Though we have less time so that's why we're pushing it. So that we can get back soon. We're only suppose to be gone for two weeks. If we need to we can exceed that but we really don't want to. And if we do then I'll have to go for a blood run and get enough for two more weeks. And if after one month you kids are safe then I'm thinking it's time to call up Willow and curse you and junior with souls so that you won't take a bite out of the humans at the hotel.” Spike said.
“That's not funny.” I said seriously.
“Who's joking?” he asked and then kissed me.
“I don't like this.” I said.
“I know baby. I don't either. This isn't how I would have chose it. But it's how it worked out. We have to play the hand we're dealt.” Spike said.
I rolled my eyes and turned into his chest “I think maybe I am tired.” I said feeling tired all of a sudden.
He chuckled deep in his throat “See I told you. I know better then you do about this. I been a fledge before. And before you start thinking that I'm no fun be grateful that you didn't have Angelus chasing after you.” Spike said my eyes widened as I was oh so thankful that I didn't have to deal with Angelus. Hell dad didn't seem like a fun Sire either. Compared to dad and Angelus Spike was the nicest vampire sire in the world. So I decided to keep my mouth shut from now on.
“How many times did Connor get hit with the brush yesterday?” I asked.
“Now with the brush you don't have a set number. You just get what's called a session. Basically it keeps going til you sorry and you've learned your lesson. That can be anyway between one good smack and 100 good smacks. It just depends on the Sire and the crime. I didn't count the number. It was somewhere closer to 50 though. It wasn't too bad. Like I said Angelus is so much worse. He is one that spanked you so bad you had bruises for weeks on your hide. And actual blisters and sometimes there was blood depending on what he would use. But Angel would never do that. Nor would I. Our rules are pretty cut and dry. Listen and do as your told and play nice and that's all there is to it. You do all that and we'll get along fine. But being a big bad little vampire will get you nowhere but over the knee of your Sire. Most of the time.” Spike said.
“Most of the time?” I asked.
“The ONLY reason you got spanked by me is because Connor snapped. More then likely daddy would have given you a good spanking with that hair brush but Connor snapped and so Angel had to deal with his fledge. So I dealt with you. Be glad Connor snapped. It saved your hide. My hand ain't near as bad as his brush. Trust me. I know.” Spike said.
I winced at that. Spike definitely had me scared of the brush by now. I shut up and closed my eyes laying on his chest I fell asleep on him.

To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment