Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison Angel Chapter 3


Chapter 3: Daughter for the father.

As I stood in the corner I thought about what I had done. That part that my father didn't know about.

There was a very clear line between good and Evil. And my whole life I had managed to stay away from it. Then one horrific day I towed that line. And then on another day I crossed it. When exactly had I changed from good to evil? I think it started the first time I tried to destroy the world. After I lost Connor and I thought he was gone forever. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to exist without him. He was my twin brother. He was always there in my head and in my heart. I could hear him my whole life. And then suddenly there was nothing. And he was gone. And I couldn't take it. I couldn't bare it. I had to make it stop. I remember thinking that the only way to make it stop was to end it all. I had been taught all my life to help the helpless. And now suddenly instead I was blaming them. I had convinced myself that though I had killed my brother I had done it because it was what I was taught to do. He was possessed by an evil being and I fought him to protect our friends. The others that were dear to us both. And then it happened. He was going to kill Garret and I stabbed him. He died there in front of me. In my arms. I was crushed. I went outside to find the host the man that had brought the evil being to the hotel. Once I found him the evil entity was nowhere in sight. I was angry. And so I killed the man in cold blood. He died a violent and messy death. I could see his blood dripping from my hair. Once I realized that I had just murdered an innocent man willingly I ran and ran until I collapsed on the ground. I stayed where I was for hours. Thinking. Crying. Screaming. Inside and out. Sitting on the ground of the woods I rocked back and forth and I came to a decision. My world had ended. And So I would now be the one to end their world. They had to die. It was the only way to make it stop. I wouldn't let anyone else be lost because we were helping the helpless. and So I would cast a spell to destroy humanity on the earth. But I also would cast a protection spell on the Hotel so that none of my friends that were human would be harmed. I cast the protection spell and went after Wesley's book I wrote down the spell and left flinging Garret aside when he tried to stop me. 
A sacrifice was needed to cast the darkness spell. I broke into a weapon store and stole a machete and went to work. I slaughtered several innocent people at a church butchering them mercilessly. Once they were dead I went to the mountain. And of course you know what happened after that. My father showed up along with Garret and Connor as well. 
When I saw him alive the joy was overpowering. I flung myself at him and cried in his arms. I cried for what I had allowed myself to almost do. And because of the guilt from what I had done which I knew they could never find out about it. I feared what my father would do if he discovered what I had done. Would he kill me? Would he spank me? I had a hard time believing that he could dole out a spanking harsh enough for what I had done to all those people. I didn't want him to know because I feared that he would never be able to forgive me. I would lose his love. And everyone else's. They would hate me for what I had done. 
I had known it was wrong when I did it. But I was so angry that I didn't care.
And now I was wondering how I had convinced myself that it was a justified massacre when now my head was screaming at me. Murderer. And it was the truth. On this day I had allowed myself to become so twisted with rage that I had murdered innocent people. Tears filled my eyes as I saw again the dead bodies of the woman and children at the church. I had killed Children for god's sakes! Children! 12 people in that church and half were children. The other half were their mothers. Now it wasn't the sight of Connor's body driving me crazy. It was their bodies. I decided that I would tell my father when he came back in. I would tell him and I would accept whatever he was going to do to me. Because whatever it was I deserved it.

I waited listening anxiously for him to return.

About an hour later he came in the door.

I still had my nose against the all and had not moved. “You can get out now. Go straight to your room.” dad said and I heard him sit down. I turned from the corner I couldn't go yet. I had to tell him. I went over to the desk “Dad I need to tell you something.” I said and if I looked half as pathetic as I sounded then I must have looked shattered.
Dad wasn't pleased “I said go to your room whatever it is. It can wait.” dad said and I knew he was still angry. He needed time to calm down.
But he was wrong. “It can't wait! Daddy please just listen to me. I have to tell you something. It's important.” I insisted.
He leaned back in his chair a warning look on his face and I began to lose some of my courage.
“I....I...” I suddenly couldn't find the courage to spit it out.
Wesley came in then a look of horror on his face “Angel there's been a slaughter at the Rosemary church. Some monster got to them.” he said.
My father nodded “Alright. Let's go check it out. The only one allowed to go is Connor. The rest of the kids can stay here as part of their punishment. Alison we'll finish this later. Go to your room. Your not allowed to do anything besides for read. No TV. No phone. No anything. And your not allowed to leave your room for anything other then food and to use the bathroom. Pass it along to the others.” Dad said and I bit my lip and then turned to go to my room. I saw Connor come out of his room with his axe he gave me a small smile and then went on his way.

End of APOV


Connor went down the stairs greeted by his parents and the rest of the gang. Fred had agreed to stay and keep an ear out to make sure the kids stayed in their rooms while the other took off for the church.

Once at the church doors Angel stopped everyone else stopped too. “What?” Wesley asked wondering what Angel smelled.
“Alison was here.” Angel stated. He had smelled his daughter scent on the steps. But maybe she had just gone to church to pray or something. Connor sniffed the air and confirmed it “She was here. And she was here for a while.” Connor said and then he got a vision. A glimpse of what had happened there which sometimes happened with Connor. He got visions of the future and he had other visions too.

Angel waited until his son came out of the vision. A look of shock and horror on his face and he screamed “NO! It can't be true.” he whined hopelessly then ran for the church and opened the doors and there laying in several areas of the church were 12 people. Some of which were missing limbs. And in pools of their own blood. Even the children.

Angel cringed at the site Darla did as well. “God. What monster did this?” Gunn asked sickened.
Connor turned and shoved Gunn without thinking. “Hey!” Gunn shouted in warning ready to swat the boy if he tried that again.
“Don't say that! Don't you say that! She didn't mean to! She couldn't have meant to.” Connor's voice fell at that last part and he looked back at the bodies. “Oh God. Ali....Why?” Connor asked heartbroken as if his sister would materialize out of nowhere and answer him.

Angel's first priority was to grab Connor's arm and land a sharp swat on his butt “You keep your hands to yourself and keep a hold on that temper. You hear me?” Angel asked sternly. Connor gulped and nodded then turned back to the bodies. Then Angel allowed himself to comprehend what his son said. His daughter had done this. He was sickened at the sight even more at that revelation. Also he was filled with rage and for the first time ever since becoming a father he didn't know what to do. He looked around at the dead victims.

“Perhaps she was possessed. As Connor was before Alison killed him.” Illyria suggested because it didn't make sense to her.

“I think the only thing that possessed her today was rage. In the office I had to spank her before she even began to show remorse for trying to destroy humanity. She wasn't sorry for what she did until I blistered her butt for it. I think this is what she was going to tell me in my office before Wes came in. she was gonna confess to killing these people.” Angel said he was so upset and his anger was directed t his child on a level like never before.

“I can't believe she did this.” Darla said astounded and at a loss as well.

“Well looks like round two is coming up.” Angel said and not happy about it.
Darla turned on him “Don't you dare! You are not gonna punish her for killing these people because we did much worse in our day and you know it! It wouldn't be right to punish her for this. Besides you already punished her today.”

“True. But I punished her for her attempt to cast that spell and destroy humanity. She killed these people Darla. I simply can not and will not allow her to get away with this. She needs to be punished for this. And I'll give you one good reason why. Her guilt. It's eating at her. I saw it in her face. She was seriously upset and wanted to tell me. If I don't do something then her guilt will consume her and then she'll just make herself sick with it. Holding it in. she needs to let it out and in order to do that she needs to feel like she's paid for her crime. That's where I come in.” Angel said.

Connor huffed “You know. This whole pick on Helpless Ali because she can't control herself thing is getting pretty old. Dad.”

“You watch your tone when your talking to me young man. Your not in trouble yet. Keep running your mouth and you'll get yourself there fast. So back off. Now.” Angel warned with a growl.

Connor did back off.

They left to go back to the hotel because they had only gone to investigate what might have committed the act. And now they knew. And Angel headed up stairs and then stopped right at Ali's door. He turned around and went back downstairs. First thing he did was go to his office and put the hairbrush in his pocket. He then went to the kitchen and put a wooden spoon in his other pocket. Then He sat down to calm himself. He felt calm but he wanted to make absolutely sure that he was calm enough to keep a level head. He would NEVER hurt his child. Either of them. But he was going to punish her hard. She would feel as if she was forgiven and she would let go of her guilt and then this whole mess could finally be over. Angel took on last unneeded breath and then went back up to Ali's room. He didn't bother knocking on the door.

He opened it and closed it then locked it. Ali was seated on her bed and nervously looked at her father.
“Shield Connor from your thoughts and feelings. Now.” Angel commanded.

Ali flinched. That was bad. This wasn't gonna be pretty. She put up a mental shield in her head so that Connor couldn't hear her thoughts or feel what she was feeling. They had both learned to do it long ago and so it wasn't hard to do it now.

Angel had to think about how to do this. At first he was gonna use his belt. But then he realized he didn't have the heart to use his belt on his little girl. It would completely shatter him. Plus it was too much like Angelus. He could never whip his kids. But he knew he had to make this a harsh and sound spanking so that she would feel like she had paid for her crime.

Angel closed his eyes to center himself and to prepare himself for what he was about to do.

Ali became even more nervous when she saw how hard her father was working to remain calm.
Then Angel opened his eyes. It was now time for the punishment.

He went over and placed his jacket on the bed and then yanked Alison to her feet he quickly took her pants back down. Along with her underwear. Baring her bottom. There was no need to go over why they were doing this. They both knew. Angel sat on the bed and roughly yanked his daughter over his knees face down. One arm went around her waist anchoring her to his side tightly. While the other reached in and pulled the wooden spoon out of the jacket pocket.

“I love you Alison. I want you to remember that. And keep it in mind. Nothing you ever do can make me stop loving you. You need to learn to think and control yourself. I am about to give you the worst spanking of your life. You crossed a line. Now I am going to make sure you never even go near that line again.” Angel said and then he brought the spoon down fast in rapid fire swats on her already rosy pink bottom. She had healed some from her earlier spanking but the spoon didn't just relight the fire. It added to the flames as each stinging swat landed in different area's the fire just burned hotter and hotter.
She started to cry almost right away. Tears streaming down her face. Angel continued giving her a harsh session with the spoon until her bottom from the top all the way down to her sit spots were turning a deep red just as red as her bottom had been when he finished with her last spanking.

Angel paused in the spanking then his leg clamped down on both of hers so that she couldn't kick through the next session. Angel laid the spoon down to the side and gently rubbed her back and petted her hair conveying both comfort and love. Letting her know that even though daddy was punishing her. He still loved her dearly. After a few moments she had calmed a little bit. Angel closed his eyes again gathering strength from within. Steeling himself for the last part.
He took out the hairbrush from the jacket pocket.
First he made sure he had her pinned firmly then he raised the brush and then began to pepper her bare bottom with rapid fire swats. Ali began to cry hard again and then she went between screaming and crying loudly. Her screams rose and it pierced Angel's heart like a stake but he continued. Giving her 50 swats which turned her bottom the darkest shade of red it had ever been. And he wanted to cry as he saw the blisters that had formed but he held himself together. His child needed him. And he could fall apart later in private. Angel tossed the brush aside and replaced Ali's jeans and then he stood up and embraced her and she clung to him crying hard. Angel heard the sound of someone punching the wall and from the sound of it it was coming from Connor's room. If that boy had just punched the wall Angel was going to spank him! Angel wasn't going to risk his son hurting himself simply because he was angry.

But for now Angel held Alison until she stopped crying and was pretty much warn out. She gently laid her in bed where she curled up on her side and ended up falling asleep while Angel stroked her hair lovingly.

Once she was asleep Angel went to Connor's room taking his jacket with him. Carrying the hairbrush in his hand.

He opened Connor's door and saw Connor checking Garret's fingers at which point Angel realized it was Garret that punched the wall. When they saw Angel Garret glared at him. “you didn't have to be so damn hard on her!” Garret nearly snarled at him. The boy should have kept his mouth shut since Angel had the brush in his hand but he hadn't noticed it.
Angel snapped his fingers at Garret and pointed to the floor in front of him “Come here. Now.” Angel commanded.
Garret finally seeing the brush gulped but it was too late to apologize.
He groaned and then got up going over to Angel. First Angel checked his fingers and seeing none of them harmed said clearly “you don't throw tantrums and punch walls.” Angel said.
Garret nodded.
Angel tightened his grip on Garrets arm and bent him over at his side and brought the brush down hard 10 times “You also don't sass me.” Another 10 whacks and Garret had tears in his eyes “And you don't cuss at me either. I'm already as damned as I'm going to get.” Angel said adding another 5 swats having covered the boys whole bottom now. And stopped with that. The knew Garret had been spanked early by Wes and Angel only intended to give the boy a warning spanking.
“Next time I'm baring your butt and blistering your little bottom. You understand me?” Angel asked sternly after letting the teary eyes boy up. Garret nodded “Yes. I'm sorry.”
Angel gave him a hug and then a warning look “You watch yourself little man.” Angel said then gave Garret a reassuring grin to put him at ease.

Angel then went downstairs. Informing Wesley that he had given his son's jean clad butt a taste of the hairbrush for sassing and cussing at him. Then he endured a slap from Darla after telling her how he had punished Ali. “You can sleep by yourself tonight!” Darla declared hotly and walked off angry. But they both knew that was an empty threat. Even if Angel found himself another bed Darla would just crawl in with him. Angel snorted at that thought. There would be some angry rough sex. But Angel was a vampire and so rough sex didn't bother him.


A POV

A voice in my head. Calling to me. Whispering something. I couldn't hear what it was saying. But it was something about evil. What was this voice? I woke suddenly looking around my room and I spotted it. There in the corner of the ceiling. The evil entity that had possessed Connor. And it entered my head with no need to enter my body.
It was saying something now about my father's blood. It needed my father's blood. It would spill my father's blood. “No.” I shouted and then it entered me. I tried to fight it. To strain against it. To force it out. But my guilt was too strong. The entity and I had one thing in common. We were both evil. And it wanted to use me. My only reason to fight it was so that it couldn't hurt my father. I continued trying to force it out but it was useless. It was in. And just like with Connor if I wanted it out I would have to die. You had to destroy the vessel it used forcing it out of the body so that it could find another host.

End of APOV


Connor was tossing and turning in his sleep. The vision was too horrible. He sat up in his bed and ran out the door going to his parents room. Something he hadn't done in years. But this nightmare had him in tears. He needed his father to tell him that it was okay and that it was just a dream it wasn't real. It wasn't a vision that had somehow found it's way into his dream.

Connor went into the master bedroom and went over to his dad's side of the bed he shook his father “Dad.” Connor whined in a childish voice.
Angel woke suddenly and saw him son. “Connor.” he saw the boy in tears and sat up Darla woke up too she sat up to see what was going on.
“What's the matter sweet heart?” Darla asked concerned.
Connor's tears slid down his cheeks and his lip trembled. Angel who was glad that he had put pants on pulled Connor over and into his lap “Was it a bad dream?” Angel asked.
“No. dad I think it was a vision. But.....I don't want it to be.” Connor cried burring his face in his fathers shoulder. Angel grasped his shoulders firmly and made Connor look him in the eye “What did you see. Connor you know this is important. You need to tell me your visions. So what did you see tonight?” Angel asked.
It was just too horrible. “I saw you....” Connor paused.

“you saw me? Okay you saw me doing what?” Angel asked.

Connor shook his head as if denying the vision. As if not saying it would mean that it wasn't true.

“Connor. Tell me what you saw.” Angel said his voice getting stern now.

Connor burst into tears and hit his father in the chest “YOU KILLED HER! WHY WOULD YOU KILL HER! HOW COULD YOU KILL HER!” Connor screamed hitting his father again and again.
Angel caught his fists becoming angry at the outburst and then he heard Connor's words.

His screams woke everyone in the hotel since everyone slept on the same floor.
Ava got out of bed and opened her door sensing danger. It was very rare that something was a threat to her. Her gaze traveled to Alison's door. She went over and found the door locked. She smelled fire. She tried to force it open quietly but that was impossible. She didn't know that everyone was already awake so she was afraid to break the door because she didn't want to wake everyone.
She tried to call out to Alison “Alison open the door.” she requested she was worried that her friend had started a fire while in her sleep and with the door locked Ava couldn't see or tell if Alison was safe or not.
Everyone made their way out into the hall just as Ava said that.

They smelled the smoke too. Angel wasn't worried about being quiet anymore. He busted the door down by kicking with his foot. However he couldn't go in any further. The flames consumed the room.
“Oh god. What if Alison is still in there?” Alana asked scared.
“She is not.” Ava said just as Connor said “She'/s not.”
Ava added something else too “She is destroying the town.” Ava could sense the power. That statement led everyone back to their rooms where they quickly dressed and left the hotel and Ava was right.
There was Alison at the top of the hotel standing on the roof while several of the houses around them were on fire and burning.
“Ali stop it!” Connor screamed up at her.
“Alison stop!” Angel yelled just as loud slightly panicked. His child possessed enough to power to burn the whole city and everyone in it if he didn't somehow get through to her and stop her....that was exactly what she was going to do.

Ava grabbed onto Angel and opened a portal and dragged him through it and then opened another portal and now they were on the roof and Angel paled. He could see that Alison had opened another dimension. A hell dimension from the look of it. And it was the same dimension that he had opened when he had been Angelus all those years ago back in Sunnydale. It needed his blood to close it.

“We need to close that portal.” Ava said knowing that was the most dangerous thing at the moment.

A POV

okay this thing was REALLY pissing me off! My whole life I have allowed my power to be controlled by my emotions and have allowed myself to lose control several times. And many innocent people paid with their blood. Now as I watched myself destroy move the hell dimension in front of me so that I could open it wider I made a choice then. The evil entity would NOT rule me or control my power or use it against my family and friends! I knew that in order to close the dimension my father's blood had to be spilled. Then I heard the voice again “Not this time young one. This time all blood will be drained.” It said.
I began to build up energy and release it starting more fires around the city and I pushed it out of me along with the entity that was forced into the hell dimension. I chanted the spell to close the portal and the hell dimension closed but in order to close the door to it my father's blood would have to be spilled. I turned to him and he looked proud and he seemed to understand now that I had been controlled by something and that it wasn't my intent to do this. My father came over and hugged me.
“I love you Alison. It needs my blood to close. I'm sorry.” My father said and I knew then that he meant to hurl himself over to close the portal. I hugged him tight. This was my mess. And it was up to me to clean it up. My father wasn't the only one that had his blood in him. I had it too. And that right there was my choice. “I'm sorry too. I love you daddy.” I said and then I flung him back using my telekinetic power and he collided with Ava.

I turned to the portal. I wondered if this was what Buffy felt before she was about to hurl herself over for Dawn.
I remember thinking that this was how it was suppose to be. And that if I was gonna go....I wanted to be remember as a hero. I had saved the champion from having to sacrifice himself. And that was good enough for me. He was needed in this world. Needed to save people. And there was still a lot of good for him to do. This wasn't his end. It was mine.

I looked down at Connor sending him all the love I could and then I hurled myself into the portal and it was kinda like flying. And then I was falling. There was enormous amounts of pain though I think half of that was happening to me and half of it was what Connor was feeling about what he was seeing. I think I screamed. Or maybe it was Connor or my mother screaming. After that scream there was a thud and then everything went dark.

End of APOV

Darla barely manged to catch Connor as he collapsed and would have probably broken his knees as they all saw Alison's lifeless body hit the ground. The flames from the city had been sucked away by the portal. Alison had pulled them back into herself which had never happened before. And was more then likely the reason why she was now dead. Pulling the energy and the flames back inside her to stop the city from burning and to save everyone had destroyed her. Though she wasn't burned she was very obviously dead.
Angel and Ava jumped down and then he ran over to Alison and pulled her into his arms and he began to cry. He had known that his child was good all along. And what she had just done proved it.

Darla cried as she held onto Connor as he tried to melt into the concrete he was nearly laying on the street and he just kept screaming. And it was agony to listen to. Fred was in tears as her daughter clung to her crying. Gunn had both arms around them and he was crying too.

Garret was in just as bad of shape as Connor. Wesley was holding onto him. Even Illyria was teary eyed. Ava landed on her knees hard. There was only one red beam and she had already used it on Connor. Alison was lost to them now. And it broke Ava's heart. Out of all of them Alison was her favorite. They had the most in common and Alison could always make her smile and it was very hard to get Ava to smile.

Five hours later it was day light now and everyone was inside. They had made arrangements for the funeral to be held next week and the funeral home took the body along with an outfit that Darla thought that Alison would like. Connor was in his room. He was suppose to make a sound track for the funeral. Sad songs. And he was going to but........Alison didn't like sad songs. She liked fast songs. Songs you could dance to. Alison would want her funeral to be more like a party. It would be better to remember her the way she was rather then disrespect her memory by playing sad songs at her funeral. What if Ali's spirit was there? She would hate the sad music. Slow songs were never her thing. So Connor made a different soundtrack. Some songs were slow and sad. But the rest were all of Ali's favorite songs. He just wasn't going to tell anyone that until it was too late.
Tears slipped from his eyes again as he realized this was the last thing he was going to do for his sister. The funeral was the last time he would see her. She would be gone after that. And Connor wasn't sure that he could force himself out of the bed after that.


TBC..................

Next Time: The funeral and a couple more surprises.





No comments:

Post a Comment