Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 11


 I can't believe this but I have completely forgot to put anything about Cordy in this but she will be in this chapter.
Maybe I did that because I wanted Darla to be the love interest but I didn't mean to completely cut her out of the series. But I guess there's no point in putting her in now so she's just not gonna be in this. But I am putting her in this chapter.

Summary: What happens when Connor suddenly starts getting visions of the future? What could it mean? And what happens when Connor tries to reject the visions after getting one that he doesn't like? Watch as Connor struggles with knowing what's going to happen and learns to accept it. While Cordelia returns to help Alison learn the lesson that she is not evil.


Chapter eleven: Doing what's right.

After the training session was over Angel had turned to Connor saying “Okay you can up now.”
Connor grinned and got up and headed towards the stairs when his hand touched the railing he stopped in his tracks and he was shocked when several images ran through his head.
“Ah.” Connor cried out his head hurting so badly that he fell backwards landing on his back on the floor.
“Connor!” Angel panicked and ran to his child who was holding his head obviously in pain.
Spike and Alison came closer Ali grabbing blindly for Spike's hand worried and confused.
She couldn't hear Connor in her head at the moment.
When Connor opened his eyes again there were tears in them.
He lay there on the floor panting and looking around.
Angel knelt beside him “Connor. Connor talk to me. Whats wrong?”
“I saw....” Connor stopped. He wasn't sure how to explain it.
Angel saw red. If Connor had just had a vision then Angel was gonna kill the powers that be!!
Cordy had died because of the visions. No mortal was able to have them without also having the mark of death. And the visions were painful. And Connor was acting like he was in pain and he had said that he saw something.
“What? What did you see Connor? Tell me.” Angel asked holding Connor's hand.
Connor was scared. He didn't understand but he knew that it was the future he had seen.
“There was a monster. A demon of some kind. It was grayish blue and had these knife like thumbs and you chopped his head off. Ali......” Connor said not finishing because it was just too horrible to think about what he had seen after that.
“Son of a bitch!” Angel swore then he looked up to the ceiling “You are not taking my son!” Angel said angry.
“It's gonna be okay Connor. I'm gonna fix it. I promise. Just hold on.” Angel said kissing his son's forehead and then he grabbed his jacket Spike went with him as they left through the sewer entrance.

Spike and Angel were silent as they reached the oracles and Angel spoke to them.

“It comes again. What does it want?” They asked.

“My son just had a vision.” Angel said.
“Yes. Connor has been chosen. He is now your connection to the powers that be. He is meant to help you and your daughter on this journey.” The oracle said.
“I'm not losing my son! Take the visions back.” Angel demanded.
“We cannot do that. And you will not lose your child vampire.” the oracle said.
“The hell I won't no mortal can handle the visions for long. The visions killed Cordelia.” Angel said.
“Yes. But Cordelia was never meant to have them. And it is a human that cannot handle the visions. Your son is mortal but he is not human. The visions will not kill him. He was meant to have them all along.” The oracle said.

“I don't understand. What do you mean by that?” Angel asked.

“Doyle was never meant to pass on the visions. And when he did and they went to Cordelia when your children were conceived Connor was born with no power. You didn't really think that only Alison was meant to have powers do you?” The oracle asked in a knowing tone.

“Wait. So your saying that Connor was meant to have the power? Not Cordelia?” Spike asked.
The oracle nodded.

“So these visions won't kill him?” Angel asked with his hands on his hips.
The oracles looked at each other then one said “No. it will not kill him.” she said but there was something in her face and the tone. But Angel would worry about that later.


Angel's phone rang as soon as they left the oracles. It was Gunn. “Man you guys better get here fast. Connor says that demon is coming here to the hotel now.”

they rushed back and found Ali in battle with the demon.

Connor was doing most of the aggressive fighting though.

The demon landed a good blow and Connor went flying.
When he got up he had another vision. A vision of Spike and Ali. And it shocked him completely. And yet it seemed the only answer to how their relationship could be meant to be.
Angel jumped into the fight just after the monster sent Ali flying across the room. Alison collided with the wall and then fell to the floor.

“NO!!!!!” Connor screamed and ran to Ali. He looked at Ali and then at the body on the floor then looked up seeing the hook covered in blood and he knew that it had pierced Ali's lung. Just like in his vision after the training session.

“What did you see?” Ali asked knowing Connor had had another vision a moment ago just as Angel cut off the head of the demon.

“Oh god. Please no.” Connor said tears filling his eyes.

Angel and the gang turned to see what Connor was so upset about and that's when they saw it.
They saw Ali standing before Connor then Ali turned around to see what they were all staring at that had them unable to speak or move.

There on the floor was her body. Still as death.
“Oh my god.” Ali said then added “That can't be good.”

then she turned back to them “But you can see me right?” she asked.

She looked at Connor then “I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This is what I saw.” he said.

Angel was the first to recover. Darla seemed to be staring in disbelief. “No.” she whispered. “Not again.” Angel heard that slightly confused but then he moved to check Alison's pulse.
“She's still alive.” Angel said relief filling his voice.

“I am? But I can only be a ghost if I'm dead.” Ali said.

Connor backed away from her and sat down.

Ali went over to him “Connor? Are you okay?” Ali asked.

“My head really hurts. But I'm glad I was wrong. Your alive. When I saw........I thought you were dead.” Connor said.

“Well she's not. Get back in your body Alison.” Angel said.

Ali turned and then wondered why she hadn't thought to try that.
“Can I do that? Will it work?” she asked.

“Yeah. Your not a ghost. You can't be a ghost because your not dead. Darla what is the matter with you!?” Angel said then suddenly snapped at Darla who was pacing back and forth and mumbling like a crazy person.
Darla ignored him and continued the inner rant.

Angel shook his head. Who did she think she was talking to? He'd worry about that later.

Then Alison's became invisible to them.

Alison's POV

I watched as they looked around the room for me.

My father said he was going back to the oracles to find out what was going on.

And to see if there was a way to save me.

Spike picked up my body and carried me up the stairs looking shattered and lost.

I followed him as he laid my body on the bed he knelt by the bed side putting his head in his hands sad angry and frustrated all at once.

That's when I saw it. A light. And then I saw my dad's friend Cordelia standing there waiting for me.
I barely remember her but I had heard stories and seen pictures. I saw Connor standing by the door a pained expression on his face. He seemed to be waiting for something. I knew he had had another vision before I had been thrown but I didn't know what it was. Had he seen my death?
Was I dead? My heart was still beating.
“You don't have much time. Come on Ali. We have to go. We have to hurry. Don't be scared. It's not your time yet. But there's something I have to show you. Something you have to learn. The powers owed me one. And I'm not wasting it. They owe you one too. But that time will come later. When your dead. But not now. Come with me.” Cordy said I looked back at Spike then at Connor and took her hand.

We walked towards the light and went through. It wasn't what I expected.

I saw the oracle. My father talking to them. He was mad.

“You knew this was gonna happen! You knew that it was gonna be Alison that got hurt. You can't just screw around with people's lives like this!” Angel yelled.

“The slayer must live. But the evil within must die.” The oracle said.

“She isn't evil!!!!” Angel roared at them.

“She's weak and vulnerable. She doesn't have what it takes to be the slayer!! trust me I know!! she's too immature. She's too young!! she's not ready for the responsibility. She can't do this. Pick someone else. And leave my kids alone from now on.” Angel said.

I gasped at his words. But I also knew he was right.

“But she is ready. She patrols with you and yours.” The oracle said.

“yeah. To pass time! Not because she wants to. Because she was raised to! She's not ready for this! I mean we're talking about a little girl that went back in time to change the world just so she didn't have to kill me after I lost my soul.” Angel said trying to make them understand.

“Why are we here?” I asked.
But Cordy shushed me. “Shh. Pay attention.” she said.

“She changed the world” The oracle said remembering now.

“Yeah! She'd rather manipulate time then do her duty. She's not strong enough to be the slayer. The slayer had to be willing to lose everything and put the innocent first. And that's just not who Alison is. Alison was never like that. And now she's even worse because she' from a different time line where she lost so much so fast. She'll never have what it takes to be the slayer. So take it out of her and pick someone else or put it back in Buffy.” Angel said.

“We cannot remove what was put in by mutual agreement.” The Oracle said.

“Wait you mean someone did this? Someone agreed to have Alison be the slayer?” Angel asked.

“Yes. Long ago when the old slayer saved her sister and gave her life so that her sister would not die. Your daughter was chosen as the next slayer to follow in her footsteps. But something went wrong. In the other time line....The reason Alison was able to go back in time and change things is because what happened wasn't meant to happen. Your son was never suppose to die. Nor was he suppose to be a vampire. The wrong things must be set right.” The oracle said.

“Okay so what went wrong? How do we change it?” Angel asked.

“You let it happen. Because it wasn't suppose to be Connor. In the other time line Connor had a vision. He saw what would happen. It wasn't your choice that changed her future. It was Connor's choice that changed everything. After he did what he did that's when it all went wrong.” The Oracle said.

“Are you talking about when Connor came back in time and saved himself/” Angel asked.

“No. I speak of the moment where Connor decided that it would be he that died and not her.” The oracle said.

Angel began to understand “The angel of death never gives up it's claim. It wasn't suppose to be Connor. It was Alison that was suppose to die that day. Buy why?” Angel asked.

“It is important.” The oracle said.

“It's important that my daughter dies? Why?” Angel asked again.

“The evil must die. She has to let it go.” the oracle said.

“I don't get it. She's not evil!” Angel was getting frustrated again.

Cordy grabbed Ali's hand “Come on. It's time.” she said.

“I can't believe this. I knew it should have been me but I didn't know it was suppose to be me and that Connor saw it and took the bullet for me.” I said tears filled my eyes but Cordy pulled me through the light again.

This time we were in the hotel lobby and time was frozen as Connor leaned against the counted backwards and I was about to turn around but they were both frozen.

I looked around and then looked outside seeing the picket signs and the camera people and the people with their hunting guns.

“This is that day. The day it was suppose to be me. In my time line. Why are we here?” I asked

“This is the exact moment. Look at Connor.” Cordy said as time unfroze and we watched while I was in my rant Connor's eyes seemed to stare into nothingness for a moment and then he blinked a panicked exspesion came to his face “No!” he said. I must have been too panicked to notice him say that before.
Connor looked out the window seeing the gun being cocked and pointed at Alison and then the gun was fired and Connor was there instantly taking the bullet.

Then Cordy took my hand again and time changed to when Connor died on the table and I had left.

Connor's ghost left his body and he looked at his body then at me. He knew it was me.
He looked serious “Let me go. Just forget all of this Ali. It's eating you alive. It had to be me. I couldn't let it be you. Your strong Ali. You sucked up what you felt and you went to see if you could find a way to stop it. Just like dad would have. I wouldn't have done that. I would have been too shattered and lost in my feelings to be able to think straight. You may not be good. But your not evil either. I sacrificed myself because I love you. Because you may not be a hero but your not Evil. Your a good person. Now I need you to hear what I just said. And accept it. If there is one thing I learned from all this it's that things can always be changed. It was suppose to be you. But when I made my choice it became me. I always wanted to trade places with you at least once but we were never able to pull it off because of obvious reasons. So when I saw what I saw......I knew what I had to do. I had to take your place.” Connor told me as he came forward and was now in front of me.

“Connor. It's time.” Cordy said sadly.

Connor nodded his head. “Do you trust me?” he asked looking at me.

“yes.” I answered not even having to think about it.

He held out his hand “Then take my hand.” I did as he asked curious.

He led me over to a wall and we went through it.

We were now in the dungeon that Angelus had placed me in.

“No.” I said not wanting to be here.

“You can't go back until you do this Ali.” Connor said
“Do what?” I asked.

“Ali sometimes we have to do things no matter how much it hurts. We have to do the right thing. Especially when it's hard. The hard choice is always the right one. Do the right thing. Right now your in a coma state. Your body frozen so that you won't die before you have a chance to do this. Your time is frozen too. But once this is over you will be cured. And you can go back.” Connor said.

“What do I have to do?” I asked confused.

Then I found myself in my body chained as Angelus crouched before me waiting for me to answer him about where Connor was.

I saw Connor's ghost sill there looking at me “You have to learn that lesson. You have to dust him Ali.” Connor said standing aside.

My eyes widened. I had to dust my father before I could go back to my body in the new time line.

Angelus slapped me “Answer me.” he said lightly.

I blinked at him and made my choice. Connor was right. Cordy was right. My father was right. I had been wrong. I had taken the easy way out because I couldn't see past his face. I should had dusted him. It may have been hard. But it was the right thing to do. I should have at least been willing to do it. If I had maybe I would have stood a chance against him.
Now I had no choice.

He may have been immune to my powers now. But this place wasn't.

I let the heat rise in me. If I was going down then Angelus was going with me. And that's what I thought as the flame started.

Angelus got mad.

“Hey! put it out.” he yelled in my face.

Above him the glass from the light bult shattered as I made it explode.

“Hey! Stop it!” he yelled.

He got up to put out the fire.

I set the chains on my wrist on fire and they burned fast freeing me from them.

Angelus smothered the flames I saw a chair and instantly broke it I propelled myself into the air and lunged at him.
But Angelus turned and back handed me.
I recovered quickly determined to do this now.

I kicked him in the chest and then swept his legs from under him and he landed on the floor he was in his demon face as I landed on him I plunged the stake but his hand caught mine an inch away from his chest.

He changed face so that he looked like Angel.

“You can't do it can you?” he said and then punched me and now he was on top of me.

“ Its time for daddy to turn you now. Sorry. It really is for the best.” he said but his apologies weren't real. I saw Connor watching and he nodded slightly at me.

“I know it is.” I said I dropped my arm but still held the stake.
I lunged up reversing us again so that I was now on top of him again.

“I'm sorry too. Please forgive me daddy.” I said and plunged the stake into his heart and closed my eyes but I still felt him become dust under me.

Suddenly there was nothing between me and his ashes.

Connor came over and took the stake from me.
I stood up and we hugged.

“you did the right thing.” he said.

“I know I did.” I said glad that it wasn't actually real.
Connor led me back through the light and things in my time had unfrozen. I saw Spike tears in his eyes.

“I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry.” he said kissing my head.

“I don't have any other choice. Please forgive me. I'm sorry baby.” Spike was saying tears in his eyes.

I was confused until I saw him turn my head to the side and change face.

“No.” I cried but Connor grabbed my arm.

“The powers owe me one. And this is it.” Connor said.

“Connor” I yelled and tried to go back to my body but Connor grabbed me.

And held onto me and I watched in horror as Spike bit me and drank from me.

He had probably been struggling with himself about doing this and had finally decided to do it.

Then I saw the Connor that was by the door. He watched and the he looked at us and I knew he could see us both.

Dad came in as Spike had me drinking his blood.

He froze as he saw this and then saw us.

Me struggling while Connor restrained me.
Once it was done Spike kissed my head again.
Then he saw us too.

“I'm sorry baby.” he said again.

Connor let me go and backed away he looked over at me then at Spike. Then at dad. Then he looked at his other self with tears in his eyes he nodded his head as if to say this was for the best.

Then he looked at dad again “History repeats itself. You know what you have to do. I'll be their next target. Unless you do this. It's okay dad. I kept my soul. So will she. I'll keep it this time too.” Connor said his eyes not leaving out father. He said again “You know what you have to do.”

I was confused.

Then with vampire speed dad had Connor in his grasp a hand around his throat and he changed face and bit him. He drank his blood and then held Connor as he had him drink from him.

Then Connor and I stopped breathing at the same time.

Dad looked down at Connor “I'm so sorry.” and he was sorry. But he knew it was the right thing to do. The only way to protect his children was to take their mortality away.

Connor faded away with a smile on his face.
Darla came in and looked around and put two and two together she looked at Angel.

“How could you?!” Mom asked then she turned and ran we all heard her angrily crying in the other room.

My out of body experience lasted for about four more hours.

Then my soul was back in my body and when I opened my eyes I looked around and then I was so hungry. The remarkable thing was that I could feel Connor.
I guess that when he was a vamp and I was mortal we were no longer connected but now that we were both vampires we were still connected.

Things were about to get interesting. I was relieved that I wasn't the slayer. But I was now a vampire with a soul. And as I looked to my vampire husband I knew that now we really did have forever.

To be continued...........................

Next Time: Vampire moments. And Vampire lessons.

Did I surprise you guys? Yeah I know I added another twist she's not the slayer anymore she's a vampire.

I did like the idea of Ali being the slayer but I like the idea of her being a vampire more.

No comments:

Post a Comment