Alison

Alison

Monday, June 25, 2012

Alison In Control chapter 12



okay Ali has a flash back at the beginning and then she wakes up and craziness happens.
Note: at first Ali will have no memory of what happened so when she wakes up she has no idea what's going on.
Note: there is also a little glimpse of how my appointment with the dentist went this morning. But Angel didn't show up. Well maybe in my head he did. But not for real. Darn him he was late!! stupid sun!
Yes I am well aware that I am crazy lol.


Chapter twelve: You did what?!!!

Cold hands. All my life a pair of cold hands were what would comfort me when I was upset. My father's hands. Cold. Dead. Frozen.
There was one time when I went to the dentist my father wasn't suppose to show up because the sun was out. So Gunn took me. I was about 12 or 13. I went in alone and before they could start anything my father came in and said he was going to sit with me. The dentist told him they had to remove one of my teeth. I was really nervous. And my father could tell I was scared. Practically freaking. He moved his chair next to me and took my hand in his cold one. And when I saw the dentist with his needle I shut my eyes and squeezed dad's hand. I knew that no matter how rough I was it wouldn't hurt him. He would barely feel it if he felt it at all. He was just there to hold my hand telling me that it was gonna be okay even though I could tell he was more freaked then I was. And that made me laugh. The dentist told me he needed me to open my mouth and so I did. I was glad he didn't ask my dad to open his mouth. They had me hooked up to a monitor that took my blood pressure and also monitored my heart rate every so often. They removed my tooth without me opening my eyes even once. When they were done they told my father that the tooth had been badly cracked and that frankly it looked like I had been punched. At which point I said I got into a fight at school. Which was a lie but I wasn't about to tell them that I had been up late fighting demons.

When the dentist said we could go I asked dad how he had gotten here and then I looked outside. It was raining and there was only clouds in the sky the sun was hiding. And so dad had been able to come see me. We went home and I still remember that those cold hands made that experience so much easier for me.

I felt strange as I opened my eyes. I felt out of sorts. I looked around seeing only the ceiling and then I sat up. I was in my and Spike's room. But it wasn't Spike in the bed beside me. It was Connor. And he was very still. So still that it scared me. I went into the bathroom to look at the clock above the mirror. It was about 7 o clock at night. Then I looked at the mirror and screamed. Talk about freaking out! I had no reflection!!

I heard running on the steps and dad was there in seconds and he apparently was ready when I screamed “What the hell is going on! I can't see myself in the mirror!” I yelled.

Dad put a hand out to calm me “Honey calm down. Let me explain.”

I looked at the mirror again “dad where is my reflection?” I asked not understanding and then I looked at him again.
“Come out of the bathroom honey. We need to talk.” dad said then added “You shouldn't even be awake yet. Your early.” he said as if it was my period or something.

Fred came up behind dad “Angel do you need any help.” she asked.

For some strange reason that completely made no sense to me I lunged for her throat. Dad caught me around the waist and lifted me off my feet “Fred just go! Now!” dad yelled.

Dad shoved me against the all “I have been doing this way longer then you have little girl! We do this my way! Let me make things simple. You don't EVER do that again! Let me explain what just happened. You want blood. Because your a vampire now. And that's normal. When you first wake your hungry. But you do NOT feed on humans.” dad said.

I just stared at him for a second. Did he just say I was a vampire now? When the hell did that happen!!
Then I remembered. The freaky mind trip with Cordy and then coming back and Spike turned me. And then Connor told dad to turn him. I looked over to the bed “Connor.” I said sadly.

“Yeah. Connor too.” dad confirmed. “But he'll be stronger then you are.” dad said.

That peaked my curiosity. Not that it bothered me. But it made me curious “Why?” I asked.

“Because I made him. And Spike made you. Spike is weaker then me. I am what's known as a master vampire. I have sired many vampires. Spike has only sired maybe three in his whole life. Connor will be stronger because I made him.” dad said.

“That's just weird. So that thing with Fred?” I asked.

“Perfectly normal. But it will not happen again. You will drink animal blood just like Connor will. We're waiting for night fall and for Connor to wake up. Then we're heading to the cabin. Spike!” dad yelled out the name.

Spike came in and seemed shocked that I was awake. Then his shock was gone.

“Right. Come on then bit.” Spike said holding out his hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Kitchen.” Spike said.

“She lunged at Fred. Keep her close Spike.” dad said not trusting me which kinda hurt but I understood. I didn't want to hurt anyone.

I took Spike's hand and he smacked my hand as if I was a child and scolded “No eating humans. Now come on.” Spike said and led me downstairs where I smelled something that really had my mouth watering and then I saw everyone was in the lobby. They all took a protective stance when I came down and I cringed as I realized it was their blood that I was thirsting for. And Spike's arm went around my waist holding firmly as he took me directly to the kitchen. He didn't let go as he opened the fridge and took out some blood. Put it in a cup and then warmed it up in the microwave.

“Why do you warm it up?” I asked.
“For the same reason you cook eggs on the stove. It just tastes better warm.” he said.

Then he snapped his fingers and pointed to the chair “Sit there and don't you move an inch. Get out of that chair before I tell you to and I'll have your bloody hide.” Spike threatened.

I sat in the chair like a good girl and waiting to see what the blood would taste like.

Spike put the warm cup in front of me. And then sat beside me to watch. I took the cup eying him for a moment and then took a sip. The taste made me sick and it also made me want more. But I settled for putting the cup back down.
“Strange.” I said.
“You'll get used to it. It's not that bad. Come on. Be a good girl and finish it off.” Spike said gently.

I made a face at him but gulped the blood down. It left a metallic after taste in my mouth. Like I was sucking on a penny or something.

There was a huge crash upstairs. I got worried and looked at Spike. He shook his head as me as if to say don't move.

I tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything.

“I thought vampires had super hearing. Why can't I hear what's going on?” I asked.

“A. you just woke up. And B. hearing all the way upstairs isn't really normal for a fledgling.” Spike said.

“A what?” I asked.

“A fledgling. A new vampire. Your a fledgling. Technically I'm your sire.” Spike said.

“My sire?” I asked.

“Yeah. It means that I'm the one that turned you. I'm your sire. And Angel is Connor's Sire.” Spike said.

“Like Drusilla is your Sire.” I said.

“yes.” he said then took my glass and pointed at me “Don't move I mean it! I will skin you.” he said.

I smirked. Wow they were going all out to make sure I wasn't gonna hurt anyone. I was glad of it though.

Dad came in with a teary eyed Connor and sat him down which he winced at.

He leaned down and spoke harshly “Move one inch and I will blister your ass. I mean it!” he said and then turned to Spike “Did you smell it?” he asked.

“Yeah Angel. I know.” he said as if that made any sense. Well maybe it made sense to them.

“What?” I asked.
“It can still be alright. You did good without it.” dad said to Spike. Again that made no sense to me.

Spike nodded. “Good thing they care about us. We can control them.” Spike said reasuringly.

Dad nodded “I know that. I just thought that..” he didn't finish as he put a glass of blood in the microwave.

“I know. But they've never had human blood. They'll be fine.” Spike said.

“Okay what's going on?” I asked.

Mom walked in then “I need a drink.” she said then eyed us for a minute before getting out some blood.

The microwave went off and dad put the blood in front of Connor saying firmly “Drink it. Now!”

Connor hurridly chugged it so that he wouldn't have to taste it.

Mom put her blood in the mic and then drank hers nice and slow.

She came forward and then backed away shocked “Angel I thought you said.” dad waved his hand which stopped whatever she was gonna say.

“They don't know. And they don't have to know.” dad said.

“What don't we know?” I asked.

“Don't worry about it.” he said in a deadly calm tone.

“Darla we'll be gone for a week or two. Training and stuff.” dad said.

“Training?” mom asked.

“Vampire training.” dad specified. Then mom nodded and then she kissed Connor and me and walked off.

Dad grabbed his keys “Come on kids. Time to go.” he said.

He went up to Connor and Connor stood up and so did I and while dad shadowed Connor Spike did the same to me. Like an armored guard. But it wasn't us they were gaurding.

We got in the car and drove for along time.

The cabin was in the middle of nowhere and dad and Spike had packed a big cooler with blood to put in the fridge.

Once we were settled in I sat on the coach and Connor sat next to me. We looked at each other.

Something wasn't right. Not that that was surprising. But whatever it was. It was bad news. Except dad seemed to think that they could control it. No he had said he could control us.
“We're suppose to have souls.” Connor said aloud.
Spike and dad turned to us.

“we do. Don't we?” I asked looking at dad who's face was pained.

“No. you don't. But that doesn't matter. Your not dangerous. You've never had human blood and when Spike didn't have a soul he was able to control himself and help Buffy fight the bad guys. So you guys can still be good. For now we just have to keep you under control. Despite the fact that you have never had human blood you will want it.” dad said.

“But you won't get it.” he added.

I nodded in understanding but Connor seemed angry. Somehow dad sensed what Connor was feeling “What ever your feeling Connor you need to let it go. Now! I am not gonna waste time up here fighting you because you can't control your temper.” dad snapped at Connor and the next thing I knew Connor flew across the room on the opposite side from dad and Spike. He stood there snarling and hissing like a snake and it was freaky.

“Okay then. Blistered ass it is.” dad declaired and he was near Connor so fast that Connor didn't stand a chance at stopping him. He was roughly manhandled to a bed room and then there came the sounds of a spanking. I didn't know what he was hiting Connor with but it sounded like it was made of wood.

“What is that?” I asked.

Spike answered me as he sat down “Hair brush it sounds like. He put all kinds of implements in there for this journey. We wanted to be prepared in case it came down to being rough. You seem to be handling yourself well though.” Spike said almost proudly.

I scoffed “I lunged at Fred. I didn't see Connor lunge at anyone.” I said.

“No. he was very stupid and lunged at the last person you ever want to challenge.” Spike said.

“Who?” I asked.

“The meanest Sire in the world. Your father.” Spike said.

I laughed “He did not.” I said.

“Trust me love. That loud thump you heard at the hotel? That was the sound of a vampire being put in his place. Shoved up against a wall by his Sire for attacking him. And the coldness that followed. That was to draw a line to make sure it didn't happen again. To show it wouldn't be tolerated. And the spanking going on now...that's to prove dominance. That's twice Connor's challenged him. Not smart to challenge your Sire. The Sire will always win. They're always stronger.” Spike explained.

Well that was pretty cut and dry. From the sounds of it dad was definitely winning and making his point. I didn't know vampire could feel pain like that. Connor was sure crying. I could hear him.

But it was over soon after that. The spanking part at least.

“I don't get it. Spanking a vampire just doesn't make sense.” I said.

“Spanking is still a good punishment weather you a vampire or not. You and Connor are 16. and now your gonna 16 forever. Forever young. Which means you will always think like teenagers. So unfortunately for you that means you will never be too old to spank. Guess that means you better keep a lid on that temper. Other wise you'll end up like your brother.” Spike said.

“Spitting and hissing doesn't sound appealing.” I said.

“It's a fledgling thing. It happens when you lose it. I did it with Angelus once. Never did it again that's for sure. He took the skin right off my hide and I couldn't sit could barely stand for almost a week. He really let me have it the bastard.” Spike said.

“Angelus spanked you?” I asked.

“I wouldn't call it spanking. Not the way Angelus did it. When I say he took the skin off me I mean he literally took the skin from my arse.” Spike said.

Yeah I could relate. Angelus punishments were a little on the vicious side.

But dad was different. Connor was fine and had gotten what he deserved.

It sounded pretty normal to what they would get actually. Accept that it was with a hairbrush and it sounded like their father was using more strength then usual but that seemed right since Connor now had vampire strength. As did I.

We were vampires now. And apparently we were gonna be in this cabin learning all about that for the next two weeks or so.

As Connor came out and stood in the kitchen with a sulky look on his face dad put some blood on for him and me.

Great. Just great. More blood!! I couldn't help that thought. And I also wondered if I too would lose it eventually just like Connor did. And who would do the spanking? Spike or dad. Well I guess that depending on who I challenged. I don't think Connor really even was aware of what he had been doing. Which was bad. I could only hope that we could learn to control ourselves within two weeks.


To be continued......................

So does anyone get the title now?


Next time: Ali finds out that she still has two of her powers and loses control for the first time since being a vampire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment