Alison

Alison

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alison Angel Chapter 4



Chapter four: Alison's alive

It had been two days since Alison's death. And the hotel seemed to be dead as well. Darla and Angel were moving slower then normal. And Connor.......Connor just laid in his bed not moving. Not speaking. Too heartbroken to make any kind of movement. Several times Angel had to bring food to Connor's room and force him to eat it. Connor hadn't moved since he went to bed that night. He had stayed like he was. Unmoving. Unresponsive. As if he were brain dead. But it wasn't his brain that was dead. It was his heart.
Connor could remember the vision he had that night that Ali died. He knew that Angel and everyone else now knew about it and knew that it had been Alison. And Connor couldn't find the will to tel them that they were wrong. He hadn't seen Alison die in his vision. It was Ava that had died. What Connor didn't understand is that if Ava was suppose to die then why was it Alison that was gone now?

That night after patrolling Ava went to sleep and had a dream. She tossed and turned in her bed while having the dream. In her dream she was being told that she had to make a choice. And what she saw at the end made up wake suddenly from sleep and sit up in her bed with a gasp. She knew what she had to do to save Alison. And she would go. She would suffer through the demon trials to get her wish and if the magic couldn't be granted then Ava didn't know what else to do.

Ava got out of bed and got dressed she was going to wake up Garret and have him go with her but she knew that there would be pain involved and Garret wouldn't be able to stand seeing her in pain. So she went alone. Of at least she thought she was going alone.

A POV

Being a ghost SUCKS!! First of all no one can see you! Second of all no one can hear you! Third of all you have to gather all this freakin energy in order to be able to do either of those. An why am I stuck here you ask? Well because I have unfinished business. I am trapped here because I am worried about my family. Especially Connor. And I can't move on until I know that they will be alright.

Seeing Ava jerked awake got my attention and I watched as she got out of bed and then got dressed and I followed her as she left. “What are you doing?” I asked even though I knew she couldn't hear me. No one here was giving off enough energy for me to be able to gather it. Because Connor was my twin I could just take some energy from him but he was still weak from the first time I tried it. Taking that little bit of Connor's energy took a lot out of him.

Anyways back to Ava. I followed her outside. “Where are you going?” I asked wondering what the hell she was doing.

I followed her all the way to an empty pool and watched her jump and I of course lunged after her in my pathetic attempts to save her but then I was stunned as I found us both now in what seemed to be underground. What was this place? I wondered.

A man came forward looked directly at me. He could see me!
“Dead girl. You should not be here.” he said then turned to Ava “Why have you brought a ghost here?” he asked her.
“Ghost? I was unaware that a ghost was following me. Why would a ghost follow me?” Ava asked apparently not getting that it was me.
“Some spirits attach themselves to people they knew before death. This girl much know you in order to be able to attack herself to you enough to follow you.” The man said looking at me again.
I had attached myself to Ava? Wow. Okay then. Whatever works.
“Alison. It must be Alison. My friend. She died two days ago. That's why I'm here.” Ava said which shocked me.
Say what?!
The man waved his arm at me and then Ava gasped. “Alison.” She said looking at me and I knew that she could see me now.
I still didn't understand why we were here.
Before I could ask Ava the man asked her “So what is it that you ask for the reward of surviving the trials?” he asked.
Surviving the trials? What trials?
“For you to restore Alison's life.” Ava said.
oh. my. God. I'm going to kill her!!
“NO! Ava hell no! Your not taking any risks to bring me back to life. Ava listen to me. I'm alright. I'll be okay. I'll cross over. The only reason I'm stuck here now is because I have to make sure that you guys will be okay. Then I can move on. I have been trying to get enough energy for you to see me because I wanted to give you a message. I saw Cordelia in the light. She told me to tell you guys to burn my book of spells. The one I never use. The one filled with evil magic. She said that something good would come from it. You have to burn that book. But I am not gonna let you go through some stupid trials in an attempt to bring me back. Ava he said that you may not survive. And then we would both be dead. What good would that do?” I said trying to make her see reason.

“Have you no faith in me? I have to at least try.” Ava said and I knew from the look in her eyes that she needed to do this. She needed to do it so that she could tell herself that she at least tried. And so I would let her.

“I am not certain that she can be brought back to life. It depends on how she died. If it was her time to go then I will not be able to restore her life.” The man said.

Could it have been my time? But how? I was only 16 years old. And it wasn't cancer or any natural that caused my death. I had destroyed myself. I could still feel it at times. It felt as though my insides were burning and it was agony. But then it was over and I was dead.

I was moved to another area to watch with the man while Ava went through the trials.
First she fought a demon which was easy for her. Though she had to kill it three times. Then there was stage two. Where she was tied to a table and these demonic looking doctors began to cut her open as if they were dissecting her. That was hard to watch. They cut a huge gash in both of her legs before she got away and killed them all. Stage three was even worse to watch.

End of APOV

The pain is what woke him. Garret sat up in bed and then Garret looked over and saw that he was injured. His arms looked as if they had been cut. He got up going out into the hall to head to the bathroom but he didn't make it to the bathroom. A huge gash appeared in his left leg and the pain caused him to cry out and he landed hard on the floor. He turned on his stomach as another gash appeared in his right leg he tried to make his way to Ava's room. Because whatever was happening to her was happening to him because they had a freaky twin thing too.

Super hearing helped in many ways. Angel woke as he heard what sounded like a loud thump. The thump was loud enough for everyone to be roused by it. That sounded bad. And painful. Darla was now awake too. “What was that?” she asked and they both got out of bed.
Everyone made their way out into the hall looking at each other “What's going on?” Gunn asked.
“Don't know. Let's go check it out.” Angel said and they headed over and turned the corner where the kids hall was. At which point Angel smelled blood. He stiffened “Garret.” he said and took off at a run now everyone rushed after him.

Garret had manged to worm him way to Ava's room and realized she wasn't there but then he fought using her door frame to help him stand up. And then used the wall to make his way over to the stairs to try and follow where she might have gone. He looked for her blood but there was none in sight.

Angel fount the trail of blood and everyone paled and followed it to Ava's room. Ava was gone and Garret wasn't in sight either. The was a blood smear on the walls and they followed that.
“Garret!” Wesley called out to him trying to see if his son was still in the hotel.

Garret heard his father and then his legs wouldn't hold him anymore and he collapsed. He knew Ava didn't much time before she did the same. Garret rolled onto his back and called to his dad “Dad.” He gasped out feeling as if he was dying.

They heard Garret and made their way to him. Wesley rushed over to his son's side he could see the gashes on both arms and on both legs. “Garret.....What happened?” His father asked.

“Dad....Ava......shes gone. I think.....she's being tortured. What could be strong enough to over power her?” Garret gasped out then a zap went through him and he twitched as if he had been electrocuted.
His eyes wide with horror and he went still his breaths were raspy now.

He had no pajama shirt on so the whole gang saw what Garret had just felt.

Ava had just been stabbed with 50 knives and now there were 50 knife wounds in Garrets gut. Wesley could barely look at his son. Garret was still alive. But how was he still alive?

Garret was fighting with his will. He would not die! He had to keep breathing. For Ava. Because as long as he stayed alive she would too.

Ava was still strung up by her arms and her body slumped as she willingly gave her life. She took her last breath and then it was all the over. Now she found herself alive and unharmed in the same room as Alison who was in tears from watching it. Alison felt herself drawn back to the hotel. And she waited until the man placed his hands on her face and closed his eyes. What was he doing? She wondered. The man opened his eyes and looked apologetic.

“I am sorry. She gave her life in exchange for another. I can not bring her back unless another takes her place.” The man said and then disappeared.

Ava looked shattered and she fell to her knees and she finally let the tears fall.
Alison now found herself back at the hotel. And she was horrified at the sight of Garret on the floor.

He had suffered everything that Ava had suffered. Ava was still injured but she would heal soon and make her way back to the hotel. Alison could already tell that Garret wasn't going to make it that much longer.

A POV

NO! they were not gonna lose him too! I had energy and if I gave him my energy he would get enough strength back to be able to heal himself. His energy was gone because he had used it fighting to stay alive. He was totally drained. I went over to him realizing that no one could see me. And I knelt beside him and placed my hand on his chest. I closed my eyes and I let the energy flow out of me and into him. The more energy I gave the stronger he was becoming and he was healing now. I could feel myself getting weaker. I would have to give him everything and I would. Just to be sure that he would heal properly. I would fade into the wastelands but that didn't matter to me. I had spoken with another ghost that told me that if I used up all my energy I would go to the wastelands wherever that was.

But I still needed them to hear my message. I closed my eyes and just before the last blast of energy left me to go into him I said “Burn the book under my pillow. Something good will come from it.” But I could tell that none of them had heard me. And then Garret was all healed and I watched as a blue vortex looking thingy appeared and I was sucked into it.

End of APOV

They didn't understand what they had just seen. Garret had been dying. Near dead and then suddenly they could see a glowing hand on his chest and then they caught a glimpse of a girl leaning over him keeping her eyes on him as he was healing. When the hand left his body he was completely healed and then they saw a blue vortex open and then they saw Alison clear as day as she was sucked into it.

Garret had watched her the whole time. Not believing that he was really seeing her. And then he got to his feet. He knew Ava was healed as well. He wondered if he had just seen Alison get sucked into hell. It certainly didn't look like a peaceful place. And that saddened Garret. Then he was worried about Ava again.

As if she had read his mind a portal appeared and Ava came through it and closed it.

“Ava! What happened. Where were you?” Garret practically jumped at her hugging her.
Ava endured it because it was her brother though she really wasn't all that fond of being touched.
“I am sorry. I went through the demon trials to try and bring Alison back to life. But they said they couldn't bring her back unless another took her place. Because she sacrificed herself so that Angel wouldn't have to. She knew that he was needed here.” Ava said now understanding why Alison had done it. It wasn't just the innocent that needed Angel. They needed him too. Angel was like their godfather. And if he was gone. He couldn't do the world anymore good. Nor could he be there for them. What Alison had done was completely done to spare the world from losing it's champion.

Ava suddenly sensed something. Connor. Connor was doing something. She wormed out of Garret's embrace. “We must go to Connor now.” she said and headed that way with everyone following her and they made their way to the roof where Ava could sense Connor.

Connor had heard Alison's voice. It was clear as day and it said to burn the book under her pillow and that something good would come from it. So Connor got out of bed and went to Alison's room where he looked under her pillow and saw a book of dark magic's that Alison had never used but had kept despite the fact that everyone had told her to get rid of it. Connor was shocked when he saw it. They had all thought that she had destroyed it. Nothing good could come from it. But he would burn the book and hope that maybe by burning the dangerous book that maybe something good would come from it. At least it couldn't be used to hurt anyone.

Connor made a make shift camp fire on the roof and he lit the fire just as he sensed everyone on the roof. He tossed the book in the middle of the circle of candles and then he lit a match and now the book was burning. Slowly.
Angel moved forward and yanked Connor away from the fire as if he was afraid the boy was going to hurt himself. They all came over to see what Connor was burning.
“Is that what I think it is?” Wesley asked.
“She didn't destroy it. It has to be destroyed. It's what she wanted.” Connor said.
“What do you mean by 'it's what she wanted' ?” Darla asked.
“I heard her. She told me to destroy the book under her pillow. That something good could still come from all this. Once the book is destroyed it won't be a threat to anyone else.” Connor said as he clung to his father's side.
They all watched as the book burned and then they gasped and they all took a step back as the fire scorched up as if trying to reached heaven it went high and was thicker then it had been seconds ago.
And they heat coming from it was incredible. In a way it was kinda pretty to see. Fascinating for sure. And then slowly. Very slowly it began to die down.

And then as if it was being sucked down to hell it died down quick. And they watched in shock as it went into the body now visible to all.

Connor tried to go forward but Angel stopped him “wait.” he said holding onto Connor.
Even though Alison's body was now there before them it was still there because they had burned the book. And they had seen that huge flame go into the body.
Was that how much fire power she had?
“Darla...You check it out.” Angel said nodded towards the body.
Darla went over with a heavy sigh not wanting to be near her daughters dead body.
She knelt down and then gasped. She looked over at Angel and the others and then she put her hand on Alison's chest. A heartbeat! A look of hope crossed Darla's face and she stood up looking at them.
“She said to burn the book and that something good would come from it. This is Alison. And something good did come from burning the book.............Angel her heart is beating. She's alive again.” Darla said a slight smile forming on her face.
They didn't understand it. But then they didn't need to understand it. All they needed to know was that Alison was alive.

At that moment Alison opened her eyes and took a shaky breath and then she got to her feet and stopped as she saw them looking at her.

Darla could see the slight fear on Alison's face. “It's alright honey. We burned the book and just like you said something good came from it.” Darla said.

“What?” Alison asked curious.
“You. Your alive again.” Darla said and Alison went over and embraced her mother and a happy tear slipped from Darla's eyes.

Alison could feel Connor at that moment. Alison let go of her mom and held out her arms her steps were a bit shaky now “Oh Connor I'm sorry.” She cried and as the twins embraced there was a jolt through the air and everyone felt it. It was the link being reconnected. The bond reforming between them. It was electric.

They held onto each other tight. For a long time. When they finally released each other Alison gave everyone else a tight hug too and her father was last. She flung herself at him leaping into the air and Angel caught her and held her off her feet hugging her tight for a while.

Once that was all done Alison went to her room along with Connor following her.

Angel and the gang went back to bed and hoped that it hadn't all been a dream.

The next morning they were relieved to find Alison still there and alive.

For the first couple nights back Alison found herself dreaming about Cole. She was pretty sure that it was more then just a crush that she felt for him.

In The wastelands:
Cole was passing back and forth. He had gathered enough to power to escape and he found himself thinking about Alison. He had told her all about his love for Phoebe and she had told him that she had never been in love before and had admitted to having a slight crush on him.
He had smirked saying she was too young for him and that Phoebe and he were meant to be together.
Alison had been a big help when they had fought against the huge beast that devoured everything sent to the wastelands. Cole had gathered lots of powers by killing demons sent there and the only reason he hadn't done the same to Alison was because for some reason he couldn't bring himself to hurt her. At the time he thought it was because of her age. She was just a kid. And after hearing her story he was glad he hadn't hurt her. Because she was good. But he found himself wondering what had happened to her. She had been sucked away out of the wastelands and so he wondered where she had gone. Cole jumped from the wastelands and went back into the world to find Phoebe. Once he found her she was bitter and bitchy and said things just to piss him off and hurt him. She didn't feel that he was worth one last chance. Cole became angry. She had always wanted him to repress his power. And when he had been human and lost his power she had never been happier then when he was powerless. He had more pride then that. He needed powers. Because he needed to be able to protect the one he loved. If he couldn't help her in battle then he considered himself useless and less of a man. Phoebe had never understood how hard it was. What he had given up for her. All that he had done for her. Because of his love for her. And she was just throwing it away. And it tore Cole up inside but he knew one thing for sure. If Phoebe had truly loved him the same way that Cole loved her then she would fight for what they had. Because she wouldn't able to just let it go and then say all these hateful things to him.
Phoebe hadn't truly loved him. And once Cole realized that he shed his tears and then decided that he would move on. He could still do good. But he wasn't staying around here to do it. He decided that moving to LA might be better. That would get him away from Phoebe. And still leave him with Demons to fight.

He shimmered there and found himself a place to stay. An apartment that was pretty nice.

Later in the week he went out to search the streets and see what kind of demons were around here. There were vampires for sure. He could smell them. And other demons too. He heard a scream and went to investigate.

Angel and Alison along with Fred and Gunn and Connor made it there first. Fred and Gunn helped the woman away while Angel and Alison both took one demon each. There were two demons. Connor helped Alison and they managed to kill there demon before Angel did but then Angel killed his too.

Cole clapped “Nice work.” he said
Alison turned and saw him her eyes widened.
Cole was a little shocked to see her. “Alison?” he said not understanding how she was alive.
Alison squealed “Oh my god. Cole!!” she ran to him and flung herself at him a lot like she had done with her father. Cole caught her in his arms and grinned as he hugged her. He found it kinda cute because he knew she had a crush on him.
Fred and Gunn were now back and standing awkwardly while Connor had his head tilted sideways trying to figure out who the guys was. Angel didn't understand either but he was more then a little leery about the man that his daughter had just launched herself at. How could Alison know someone that they didn't? And Alison didn't just go around hugging anybody.

Angel was getting annoyed and became even more annoyed when the conversation started.

“Cole what are you doing here? Where's phoebe? Did you find her?” Alison asked.
Cole smirked down at her “I gathered enough power to escape from the wastelands. I'm pretty much invincible now. As for Phoebe. …...I guess it just wasn't meant to be. She was a real bitch. Oh sorry.” Cole apologized for cussing and Alison giggled “Cole I'm 16 not 6. I have heard cuss words before. You can cuss around me. I just can't say them.” she said then commented on the Phoebe issue.
“So what did she say?” Alison asked.
“A lot of mean and hurtful things that aren't worth repeating.” Cole said not wanting to relive it because he had let her go and was moving on. “I'm sorry Cole. I know you loved her.” Alison said
“I did. But it's okay. I'm letting it go and moving on. I'm not gonna fight for a love that isn't willing to fight for me too. Don't worry about it.” Cole assured her.

Alison got a wicked grin on her face and said jokingly “Want me to go pay her a visit?”

Cole knew she was kidding but he also knew the power that she possessed. “Uh. Thanks but..NO!” he said firmly which put the idea right out of her head. “Your no fun at all.” Alison whined.
“Good people don't have that kind of fun. Remember?” Cole said.
“Yes Cole.” Alison said automatically wanting to make him understand that she was only kidding and wanting to change the subject.
“So why are you here in LA?” Alison asked.
“Eh. Thought it was better to get away from the temptation. So I moved myself here. Don't tell me you live here?” Cole asked thinking that that would be a bit too much for it to be just a coincidence that the girl that was willing to chase after him was in the very city that he had chosen to move to.
“Yup. Born and rasied here. I live at the Hyperion hotel. Oh and this is a few of my family members.” Alison said turned to them.
“Yeah that guy with his hands on his hips that's my dad. Angel. That's Fred and Gunn. There married. And that's my twin brother Connor.” Alison said pointing to each person.

Cole recognized Angel. He had come across Angelus once when he was in his demonic form known as Balthazar. “Angelus.” he said.
Angel raised his brow “Not Angelus anymore. Got cursed with a soul. I don't remember you though.” Angel said.
“That's because this is my human form. I was in my demon form when I met you. Balthazar. Red skin black tribal markings. Throws fire and energy balls.” Cole reminded him.
Angel stiffened “Your him?” he asked.
Cole nodded “Well kinda. I can't turn into him anymore. I have more powers because I killed lots of the demons that came to the wastelands. Then Alison here showed up and helped me defeat the big monster there. She was there with me for about a week and then she was sucked away. I guess you got your life back. I escaped from the wastelands.” Cole explained.
“Yeah. Cole's good daddy. He was evil just like you when you were Angelus but then he fell in love and it saved him. But then he was tricked into becoming evil again and they vanquished him and he was in the wastelands alone until I showed up.” Alison explained further.

“Why did you have a human form?” Connor asked.
“Because he was half human. Duh.” Alison stated.
“So then he has a soul. That's good I guess. Least that means he can be good.” Angel said now knowing that Cole had told the truth. He was little less worried. But he could remember the demon Cole had once been. He had worked with Balthazar once. Just once.

“I am good. Just like you.” Cole said.

“Not exactly. But close enough I guess. This is my town. I protect the people here. Me and my gang. There's more then just us but the others aren't here at the moment. Since your good or your at least trying to do good I don't care if you wanna stay in town. I won't object. Or come after you. Here's my card.” Angel said giving him the card with the number on it “Call us if you need help with anything or if you wanna come over you can do that too.” Angel said trying to be nice because he could see that Alison really liked Cole and they had become friends.

Cole went back to his place after saying bye to them and he sat there. Thinking for a while. He decided to do a ritual. The same ritual that had been done in the past to tell Phoebe what the first letter of her true love was. And Phoebe had ended up with a C. and at the time Cole had thought it was him but perhaps Phoebe would meet another man that had a C name and end up with him. Cole wanted to see what he got when he did the ritual for himself. What was the letter of his true love? So he did the ritual using water and peeling an apple just as the old woman had done and the peal dropped in the water forming an arch. Cole cut another part of the apples skin and watched it drop and land and then it moved forming the rest of the letter. A The same letter that Alison's name started with. But Alison was only 16. if she was his true love then he was willing to wait for her to age. He wasn't sure that he would comfortable making moves on a 16 year old girl. Even if they were meant to be together.

Once back at the hotel Connor flipped out right in the lobby for all to see. Though Ava, Illyria, Wesley, Darla and Garret were still out patrolling on the other side of town so it was only Angel Fred Gunn And Alison that got to see and hear it.

“Ali what the hell is wrong with you? He's a demon!” Connor said angrily.
“Hey. Connor. Cool it. There's no reason to get upset. He's not a threat or anything.” Angel scolded.
“There's nothing wrong with me.” Alison insisted.
“Do you think I'm stupid? Did you forget I can feel what you feel? I felt it Alison. You like him. As more then just a friend.” Connor huffed as he sat down now glaring over at her.
Angel raised his brow “Is that true Alison? You have feeling for Cole?” Angel asked not really comfortable with the direction the conversation had taken. He had never had to deal with this before. His little girl had a crush on someone. And that someone just happened to be the same demon that almost helped Angelus take over the world one night. Long ago when Angelus had still been pretty new and had just left Darla to be on his own. Right after that disaster Cole had left and so had Angelus. Angelus found Pen a week later and took his frustration out on him and then turned him. Angelus had liked hearing Pen scream. And he had thought that Pen was pretty. And so Angelus had turned his first Childe after meeting Cole. Not that he was blaming Cole for that.
But the fact that Alison might have a crush on Cole was just a little unnatural.
“Yeah. So what if it is! I'm 16. I'm not stupid. I know nothing's gonna happen. I'm good just being friends with him. Plus he just lost the love of his life. He's having a hard enough time with that. Not like I'm going to throw myself at him.” Alison said.
“Good. Because I gotta tell you.....I would NOT be okay with that if you did.” Angel said sternly.
Ali scoffed “News flash....You wouldn't be okay with ANYONE I liked. Let's say that I had a crush on Garret....You wouldn't approve of him either.” Alison said.
Connor's mouth dropped open “You like GARRET!!!” Connor nearly screeched.
Alison rolled her eyes. Her brother was so clueless. Yes she had a little crush on Garret. But the crush on Cole was stronger. And she would never jeopardize her and Garret's friendship by telling everyone that she liked him.

At that point Angel leaned on the counter and put his face in his hands in frustration. Why was he so clueless?
He looked up a second later as everyone else came in.
Angel looked up seeing everyone and groaned.
“What's wrong with you guys?” Darla asked seeing Angel's annoyed face and Connor's angry one and Fred and Gunn standing around looking confused.
Alison who was blushing “Nothing.” Alison answered.
“Alison we need to have a talk. Lets go to my office.” Angel said.
Alison's jaw dropped and she shrieked “No! NO I didn't even do anything! You can't spank me for having a crush!”
Darla raised her brow “Crush?”
“Ali's got a crush? On who?” Garret asked.
“Two people. One of them is you.” Connor said in annoyance throwing a glare at his best friend.
That hit everyone kinda hard. Ava didn't know what a crush was. And so she zoned out. Alana had a feeling and so she wasn't that surprised. Wes just glanced at his son who had paled just a little in shock.
Now Ali shrieked at Connor “Uh. I can't believe you did that!” she screamed at him and then ran up the stairs embarrassed. She slammed her door shut and hide under the covers.

Connor kind of felt bad that he bad and realized he shouldn't have said that in front of Garret.
Angel glared at his son “Connor. Go apologize to your sister. Right now.” he ordered giving his son a stern look.

Connor cringed but he got up and then went up the stair and knocked on Alison's door. “Ali can I come in?” Connor asked.
“NO!” Alison yelled and then used her powers to lock the door so that she wouldn't have to get up.
Hearing the door lock Connor groaned. “Come on Ali. Let me in. I'm sorry. Okay? Don't shut me out. You just surprised me with this. That's all. He's my best friend. I wasn't thinking. Ali please let me in.” Connor begged. “NO! Go away Connor I don't want to see you!” she said. Which hurt him.
Connor stubbornly said “Fine. Then I'll just stay right here and not move until you come out.” Connor sat down on the floor by her door “I am not moving until you open the door.” he vowed crossing his arms over his chest and stayed right where he was.


Angel who heard all of that rolled his eyes “Well that went well.” He said sarcastically. Then went upstairs finding his son sitting against the wall by Alison's door looking pathetic. Angel tried opening Alison's door and found it locked. He pounded on it twice “Alison Marie you open this door right now young lady! We don't lock doors in this hotel. And you don't shut your brother out when he's trying to apologize to you. Now open this door!” Angel growled.
Alison knew that if she didn't unlock the door her father would break the door down easily and then he would spank her for not listening. She got up and unlocked the door and opened it then went back to her bed and laid down. “I'm not talking to him! I hate him.” Alison said okay fine that was a huge lie but she was too angry to care.
“Alison Marie do you want a spanking?” Angel asked knowing that Connor could hear her and that the comment had hurt Connor and that was probably what she wanted. To hurt him like he had hurt her.
“No. and I still haven't done anything to deserve it!” Ali said annoyed.
“You are deliberately being mean just to hurt your brother. That does deserve a spanking. And unless you drop that attitude right now...Then you are going to get spanked.” Angel warned.
Alison's eyes dropped to the floor she looked a bit guilty now.
“Connor come in here.” Angel said and Connor got up and went in. “Now apologize to your sister.” Angel instructed.
“I already did. I said I was sorry. But I'll say it again. I'm sorry Ali. I wasn't thinking. It just took me by surprise.” Connor whined wanting Ali to forgive him.
“Alison....”Angel said expectantly. Once you were apologized too you were suppose to forgive the person and not bring it up again.
“It's okay. I forgive you.” Alison said though she wasn't sure she had forgiven him. Given time she would.
“Good. Now....Alison you apologize to your brother.” Angel instructed.
Alison became annoyed then “For what? It's my room and I didn't want to talk to him.” She sat up to sit on the bed now.
“It may be your room but he is your brother. And you are NOT gonna shut him out and be mean to him just because your angry. Now you apologize for being mean to your brother Alison Marie.” Angel raised his voice sternly.

“It's okay dad.” Connor said and tried to leave but Angel grabbed his arm “No it's not.” Angel said turned his son around to face his sister.

“Sorry.” Alison said but her tone really didn't suggest that she was sorry.
“That's not a proper apology. Do it right.” Angel warned.
“I said I was Sorry!” Alison glared at him.
“Alison Marie I am not gonna tell you again.” Angel warned.
“Fine!” She glared at her father then turned to her brother “I'm sorry for being mean Connor. Now go away. Both of you.” Alison said placing a glare at her father.
Angel turned Connor around and placed him outside the door “Go find something to do. She didn't mean any of what she said. She's just angry.” Angel said then shut the door. And turned back to his daughter.

“You don't talk to me like that. And you don't talk to your brother like that either.” Angel growled and stalked over yanking her up and he sat down moving fast. Getting her jeans and underwear down and then flipped her over his knee face down.

Angel went to work spanking her bare bottom hard. Making sure to cover he entire bottom. He gave her 50 swats and by then her bottom was red. But she knew the consequences of being deliberately mean or cruel in this house. And she braced herself as her father paused. She was already crying and she knew this was going to really make her scream. It always did.

Angel made sure he had a tight grip on her and then used vampire strength putting it behind the last session of swats.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Alison cried hard as her father used vampire strength on her. “I'm sorry!” she cried out.
“It's too late for that. Tell it to your brother not me.” Angel said and continued to pepper her darkening bare bottom with the harsh swats. Each set just turning it a darker shade of red.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

“I'm sorry Connor!” Alison screamed loud hoping that Connor could hear her because she was sorry now. And she knew she wouldn't be able to form words in a moment.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

At the end of 50 Alison was a mess of tears crying hard and her bottom blazing hotter then ever before.

Angel took a breath now that it was over. It had nearly killed him to listen to her scream because of the spanking. He had given her 100 swats. The first 50 had been more because he knew she hadn't meant what she said and knew she would feel bad about it. It was more for her guilt. The last 50 were the real punishment. He had turned a bottom a dark blistering red for being deliberately cruel to her brother. She would definitely feel that for a couple days.

He righted her clothes and then held her til her crying had subsided a little. He laid her on her side on the bed kissing her temple he said “I love you Ali. And I know your sorry. That's why I was so hard on you. Forgive yourself. And then come down and apologize to Connor. You know your that boys whole world.” Angel said kissing her again and then she dozed off to sleep.
Angel stayed for a while stroking her hair and then he went down stairs.
Later when Alison woke up she apologized to Connor and he was of course more forgiving then she deserved. He hugged her and apologized again for telling Garret about her crush.
Ali groaned as she realized she still had to explain herself to Garret because he was probably going crazy with curiosity. Alison decided that that would have to be tomorrows problem because she was just too sore. She wanted to lay down and go back to sleep. Rubbing her bottom didn't help any so she just went to sleep.


TBC..........

No comments:

Post a Comment